Epilogue

FOUR YEARS LATER.

FATIMA KHAIR🥀.

"Khair, please come have your milk." The maid said holding a cup of milk in her hands. A fair beautiful and cute girl pouted her face and runs out of her barbie themed room, her long silky black hair dangling as she runs.

The maid sighed and followed the girl with the cup of milk in her hands. Khair descends the stairs hurriedly with the maid following her.

"Khair, don't be stubborn and come have your milk, it will get cold." The maid said following Khair around the well furnished spacious parlor.

"No, i won't have my milk until my Mummy comes back." Khair said with pouted lips. She used her small chubby hands to take away a stray of her hair that blocked her view.

Fifteen year old Maesha and Fareeda and Farhana who are also fifteen came into the parlor each with their phones on their hands. They are now all grownups and beautiful.

"What's happening here?" Maesha asked the maid.

"It's Khair, she won't take her milk she's been whiny since morning." The maid explained.

"Oh no, Khair what's the matter, stop being naughty and take your milk okay?" Fareeda said smiling at Khair.

"No, i told you, i won't take it until Mummy comesh back, today is my fourth birthday and she's still not back from the hoshpital." Khair said and pouted.

"C'mon Khair, she will soon be back okay." Farhana said sitting Khair on her laps.

"Give me the milk." Maesha said to the maid and the maid handed the milk to her.

Khair stood up from Farhana's lap and ran away. "Khair wait, Ya Allah, this girl." The girls said and ran after her.

She climbed the stairs and pushed the door open to her parents master bedroom and saw no one there. She then made her way to her father's room where she met him on the couch tapping away on his system.

"Daddyyy." Khair pouted and made her way to where he is before sitting on his laps.

"How is my birthday baby doing? Can't believe my Khair is four." Faisal said pinching her soft cheeks.

"Daddy, but Mummy isn't yet back from the hoshpital. And she knows how i hates it when she's not around." Khair pouted putting her chubby hands around her father's neck.