15| Bridal Gift

THREE YEARS LATER.

THIRD PERSON'S POV 🌸.

It's been three years but nothing has changed.
Faisal and Zara are still in their relationship and their wedding is even set in two months.

Zarah is now a 20 year old matured lady studying Medicine at Bayero University Kano. She's now in level 400.

 She's now in level 400

FATIMA ZARAH.

Her beauty is still intact. She's even more prettier than before. She's now a full woman with curves in the right places. She's one in a million.

Her wedding with Faisal is set in two months and she can't be more happier.

Today is the day that her lefe [bride's gift] will be brought by the groom's family.

"Zara, "Zara, Ya Allah what should I do with this girl" Hajiya Maryam said coming into Zara's room.

She met Zara still sleeping and it's already 12:00pm the groom's family will arrive in less than two hours or so. And she has to leave the house before they arrive.

Hajiya Maryam patted Zara on her ass making her to wake up in a jolt.

"Oh Mummy why now" Zara said rubbing her eyes.

"Really it's 12 and you are still in bed Is that how you will be doing when you get married. Now stand up and take your bath you have to leave this house before the groom's family arrives " Hajiya Maryam said.

Zara abrubtly stood up."What Mummy why would I have to leave the house I will just stay in my room please" She said.

"Saboda haka ake yi a kauyen ku ko ,is that how it is done in your village. No way you have to go to your Aunty's house " Hajiya Maryam said and pushed Zara to the bathroom.

"And let me not come back and meet you not dressed up" With that she left the room.

"Ya Allah" Zara groaned.

On the other hand Faisal too is now a more matured and overly handsome young man.