INTRODUCTION/COPYRIGHT.

Assalamu Alaikum.

I thank Allah (S.W.T) for giving me the ability to start this wonderful and amazing book😌😉. Alhamdulillah.

This is my very first book on wattpad. So i hope you guys will show some love for this book, I promise it would be an amazing one. And please you guys should show some love by voting sharing, commenting and following ❤️. May God bless you as you do that.

Silent readers please, you guys should also come outta the curtain and participate, I promise it will be an amazing one 😌.

And i hope y'all would stick to me till the very end😇.

Love y'all❤️.

💫.

"Enough!" He thundered, "Enough is enough Zara, you are the one who broke my heart, why did you do this to us, why?, i've loved you so very much but this is what you paid me in return, you are nothing but a harlot." He spat.

'You are nothing but a harlot, you are nothing but a harlot.'

That was the words that kept ringing in her head , she felt like a hot lava has been poured on her head because of the gravity of the words that came out from his mouth, the world stopped moving for her but she quickly recovered and faced the man that was once her world.

"You called me a harlot?" She asked in tears and disbelieve, she has already turned red.

"Yes that's what you are , or are you not one?." He spat with venom dripping from his voice.

Fatima Zara and Faisal , two opposite people who fell inlove with each other , but destiny has it's way of doing things, will their love story conquer??

Join me as we unravel the story of FATIMA ZARA UMAR FARUK GALADANCHI and FAISAL ABDULMANAF MUHAMMAD 'YAR'ADUA

FaIza❤️🔐
ZaSal❤️🔐

Copyright © 2020 No part of this book should be reproduced, transmitted in any form or by any means of electronic, mechanical, photocopying or otherwise without the the permission of the author. It will be considered as a form of plagiarism!.

Any events, places, incidents are all of the products of the author's imagination, any resemblance to actual persons living or death is purely coincidental.

No form of plagiarism would be accepted.Seriously anyone who should be caught up in this act would be dealt seriously.  Thank you.

10.7.20💎.