57| Reconciliation

~.~

"Alhamdulillah, I'm glad to hear that you've realized your mistakes and has seek forgiveness from the people you've wronged, so Alhamdulillah." Alhaji Abdulmanaf stated.

"And now the most right and appropriate thing to do is, since you've reached the age of marriage and our Prophet Muhammad(S.A.W) said that we should marry off girls when they've reached their maturity level and Alhamdulillah you both are in the right stage to get married, so i all want you to bring a suitor you will want to get married to for introduction and if you have none i will provide one for you." Senator Ahmad said.

"Thank you so much Father and Uncle for given both of us another chance, In Sha Allah, we will never give you a reason to complain about us Jazakumullahu khairan." Dinah said.

"Wa Iyyakum." Senator Ahmad said.

"Alhamdulillah for the blessings." Hajiya Aisha and Hajiya Ruqayya said.

"Now what's need to be done is to go to Alhaji Umar Galadanchi's mansion apologize for the inconvenience." Alhaji Abdulmanaf said.

"Sure that's a good idea." Senator Ahmad said.

~~.~~

"Zara please forgive for whatever I've done to you, i hated you for no reason and i'm so sorry for that." Nafida said holding Zara's hands.

"It's okay Aunt Nafida, that's all in the past now, i'm glad you've realized your mistakes." Zara said smiling at her.

"Thank you so much Zara, Jazakillahu Khairan, you don't know how this means to me." Nafida said wiping her tears. She's ashamed of what she's ever done to Zara.

"Please stop crying Aunt Nafida, let go of the past we are now good okay." Zara said using her thumb to wipe away Nafida's tears.

Nafida smiled before saying. "Yes, we are good." And she engulfed Zara in a wholesome hug. This is the first time she's hugging Zara and it felt good.

"And also , I'm sorry for what my sister and cousin did to you." Nafida said after they free from the hug.

"It's okay, they came to me and apologized and now we are even good friends." Zara said smiling.

"It's good to see you like this Nafida." Mimi said smiling at Nafida. After Hajiya Ruqayya asked Hajiya Rabi'a to remove the spell cast on Mimi.

Nafida went to Mimi's house and told her all that happened including when she heard their conversations with her mother to where they cast a spell on her and immediately after being told Mimi remembered everything.

Nafida apologized to her sincerely and they became good after that. But one thing tho, Mimi hasn't yet tell anyone about what she knows as she's afraid of the consequences.

"Zara, does Mummy and Daddy knows about it?" Nafida asked.

"No, i haven't tell them yet." Zara said ducking her head down.

"Yes, i also haven't tell anyone as i'm afraid of the consequences." Mimi said. Nafida smiled. She knows after her in-laws and husband hears that her sister was the main cause of their daughter's downfall , they might hate her and even jeopardize her marriage with their son. But whose fault was it? it was hers for supporting her sister for doing what she did. But one thing she knows is that her in-laws are the most selfless and kindest people she's ever met. And she also knows that she won't be able to live without her husband Mahmud for he is her life.

"It's okay , i will tell them myself." Nafida said smiling but tears streaming down her cheeks.

"No Aunt Nafida, don't— Zara didn't get to finish her sentence when Mufida came into the room with her big bump.