24| The Acceptance

"Do not go near Zinah (Adultery or
Fornication) for it is a very indecent thing
and a very evil way"

Holy Qur'an (24:2).

AMMAR.

"Just forget about it Ya Ammar." Zara said.

"No Zara ,tell me why were you staring at each other" Ammar asked.

"Okay if you really wanna know who they are then fine I will tell you he is my ex boyfriend and she is his sister" Zara whisper-yelled.

Ammar was dumbstruck for a moment before he fisted his hands and said.

"Ohh he is the douchebag" He said with burning anger.

That's Ammar for you he's nice but very short tempered.

"It's okay Ya Ammar can we go now please" Zara said.

He calmed himself before saying. "Sure"

They both made their way to the car and sat on their respective seats.

"Listen Zara I really love you okay I didn't got the chance to confess to you back then because the douchebag has already stolen your heart back then but now I don't want you to slip away from me Zara Please give me chance my Zara I really love you"

"What can I even say Ya Ammar I only take you as my brother and nothing else" Zara said with few droplets of tears dropping from her eyes.

"It's okay my Zara,  I understand you are still heartbroken but please give me a chance my Zara I promise I will never disappoint you I promise to make you always happy please my Zara."

"Please my Zara just give me a chance please" He added.

"Okay " She sniffed and wiped her tears.

"Are you serious my Zara, Ya Allah thank you thank you so much I love you" He said feeling very happy.

"Thank you can we now go please i'm tired Ya Ammar" She said and smiled at him.

"Sure my love" He said and roared the ignition to life.

They arrived home shortly and entered side by side.

"You are back" Hajiya Maryam said smiling.

"Yes Aunt" Ammar answered.