40| The Sound Of Time

"Ya Ammar , something is really bothering me these days." Zara said when they were on their way to the hospital.

"Like what baby." Ammar said and briefly looked at her before returning his attention to the road.

"Just last week, during our Friday gathering, something miraculous happened." Zara said looking at him.

"Really baby like what." Ammar asked.

"Aunt Mimi wanted to tell us something but she suddenly can't remember, the moment she starts , it will fade and that result to her even fainting , I checked her up and saw nothing wrong with her , i even checked whether it's some sort of memory loss but none, so what could it be, and it's not as if she's possess with some jinns or something" Zara said.

"This is really something to look up to baby, i think she should come to the hospital for propercheckup, it's a good idea right" Ammar said.

"Yes please , take the U-turn to Ya Muhammad's house please , i need to talk to Aunt Mimi." Zara said worried.

"Sure , anything for my baby." Ammar said and smiled before taking the route to Muhammad's house, they arrived shortly at Lamido Crescent.

He parked the car at the parking lot before making their way inside, they entered the parlor and met Farhan, Farhana and Farha watching cartoon.

"Aunt Zaraa." They squealed when they sighted Zara before engulfing her in a hug, "How are you my babies." Zara said scooping two year old Farha in her arms.

"Good Morning Uncle Ammar." They said and hugged him, "How are you doing my loves." He said smiling at them.

"We are fine." They answered grinning, "Where is your Mummy." Zara said handing Farha to Ammar.

"Um.. maybe she's in Daddy's room or in the kitchen." Farhana said,

"Okay." Zara said and smiled before making her way to the kitchen, she met Mimi making Farha's milk, she strode slowly to where she is before hugging her from behind.

"Good Morning to world's best Aunt." Zara said smiling, she really loves and adore the woman, even though her father is a very influential person also the Governor of the state, she never look down upon people, she lives a simple life, that's why Zara really adores her.

Mimi smiled before saying, "Morning to the world's best sister, how are you doing." She said turning to face Zara before engulfing her in a hug.

"I'm fine Aunt, how are you doing now." Zara asked when they broke from the hug, "Fine Alhamdulillah, but still can't remember." Mimi said with a pout making Zara to laugh.

"That's why I'm here, I'm with YaAmmar, I told him everything and he said you should come to the hospital for proper check-up." Zara said.

Mimi scrunched her nose before saying, "Um.. is that necessary, you know i hate hospitals."

"Yes Aunt Mimi , it's very necessary, is YaMuhammad around." Zara asked.

"Yes , he's in his office doing some work, let me inform him you are here." Mimi said and made her way to his office, whereas Zara also made her way to the parlor where she met the kids blabbing Ammar's ear off.

"You know Uncle Ammar, Farhana is always troubling our Mathematics teacher whenever she comes to our class." Farhan said.

"Really, ah Farhana , you should stop , troubling our teachers is not a good thing, they are the ones who shape us to be successful in future, okay." Ammar said making Zara to smile at them lovingly.