New Story Alert

Salamualaykum.

It's me again with yet another love book😉 "Affairs of The Hearts" please do give it a try I promise you won't regret it. And don't forget to bless it with your lovely votes and comments. I will really appreciate if you do that.

~JALILAH~

A fair, sweet, cute, lively and beautiful girl of sixteen with no care in the world is an orphan whoose parents died when she was just a year old. She lived all her life with her uncle whom promised to love and take care of her as his own and never show any difference between her and his children .

~JALAL~

A twenty eight, fair , handsome and rich guy who lives his life the way he wants is Jalilah's cousin , girls swoon over him but he is not a person to mess with , he is always angry and built himself so many walls for an unknown reason that nobody tried to break them but deep down he is very very week and is on the verge of loosing himself .

What could be the reason behind those walls??and what will happen when marriage is arranged between these two opposite people?? will she be able to break those walls?? will he give her a chance to break the walls?? will she be able to save him before he looses himself??.

Join me as we embark on the journey of JALAL ABDULRAHMAN MARSHAL and JALILAH ABDULMALIK MARSHAL.

Copyright ©2020 no part of this book may be reproduced or transmitted in any form of electronic , mechanical , photocopying without the author's permission.

This is a work of fiction any events, places, work, are all the products of the author's imagination .

Any resemblance to actual person living or dead is purely coincidental.

Lastly please and please don't steal my book I cracked my brain hard for it so pleashh do not steal it I'm begging you now try and not be my victim .

Gracias 😚