29| Love Tree

He didn't know when he dropped his coffee and the coffee spilled gaining Ammar and Zara's attention to him.

"Ouch" Faisal yelped when the hot liquid spilled on his hands.

Zara unbuckled her seat belt and went to him before taking his hands and started examining it.

"Subhanallah, i hope you aren't hurt much" She said blowing his hands.

Ammar was shocked as he watched how Zara treats Faisal's hand , and him watching her with so much adoration and love.

This means they haven't still let go of each other, this means they are still in love with eachother.

She raised her head only to see him smiling at her, that was when she realized how foolish she just finished acting, she dropped his hands and stood up.

"Thank you" He said to her, she just nodded her head and went back to her seat. That was when she noticed how angry Ammar is, he's been clenching and unclenching his fist.

"I...im so sorry Ya Ammar I didn't know what got into me" She said.

"It's okay Zara, do you still love him?" Ammar asked, he wants to be done with this.

"Ya Ammar , what kind of question is this" Zara said looking at him.

"Just answer my question Zara and be sincere" Ammar said.

Suddenly she remembered what Faisal did to her, the heartbreak, the less trust, and Ammar he stood by her everytime.

"Noo , Ya Ammar I don't" Zara said.

Ammar chuckled and said."Zara , your actions just showed how you truly love him"

"By Allah , Ya Ammar , I don't, I just didn't know what got into me" She said wiping her tears.

"It's okay my Zara , I didn't intend to make you cry , now wipe those tears hm" He said and smiled at her before passing a hanky to her.

"Thank you Ya Ammar" She said and smiled at him too.

"Hm I'm angry with you" Ammar said crossing his hands on his chest.

"Oops I'm sorry , I remember no more thank you between us right" Zara said smiling at him.

"Yes you got it right" Ammar said.

"So are we good now" Zara asked grinning.

"Hm yes we are" Ammar said grinning at her too.

All this while , Faisal has been looking at the duo wondering what on earth are they talking and smiling at.

He looked away and brought out his laptop to do some work and take his mind off.

"Ya Ammar can I ask you something" Zara said.

"Sure my Zara" He said smiling at her.

"What are you doing in London"

"My Zara don't forget I'm also a doctor , and a doctor never gets tires of doing a course right" He said.

"Oh yes I forgot" She said smiling.

"It's okay my Zara" He said and smiled at her.

After seven hours on plane , they finally landed at Massachusetts.

They came out of the plane and did the necessary things, same as Faisal.

Two cars parked at thesame time, Zara , Ammar and Faisal made their way to the cars.