39| Evil Doings

Surprise💃🤩.

"And why is that." Mimi said looking at Nafida with so much disgust.

"Mimi, wallahi , you wouldn't dare to tell anyone." Nafida said and set the door on lock, "You better open this door now Nafida!" Mimi gritted.

Nafida let out a heartless laugh before saying, "And why would i." Before Mimi could do anything Nafida tied her hands and legs with a rope before closing her mouth with a piece of clothe.

She was about to take her phone when she heard a knock on the door, she got frightened and looked at Mimi who is moaning and trying to free herself.

Nafida hurriedly went to her and pushed her to the bathroom before opening the door, it was Mufida.

"Aunt Nafida , where is Aunt Mimi , i've been looking for her and she is nowhere to be seen." Mufida said.

"Um.. i also don't know Mufy , maybe she's in the bathroom." Nafida said forcing a smile.

"Okay , then , let me go and wait for her downstairs." Mufida said and left, Nafida sighed before closing the door.

She hurriedly picked her phone before dialing Hajiya Ruqayya's number, she picked at the second ring.

"Hello Ammie , I'm in trouble....." Nafida narrated what just happened to Hajiya Ruqayya, Hajiya Ruqayya laughed before saying.

"And that's why you are tensed up, relax please Nafida, just hold her captive and give me two minutes." Hajiya Ruqayya said.

"Okay." Nafida said and ended the call, she heard Mimi's noise from the bathroom, but didn't pay heed to her instead she started pacing the room waiting for her mother.

On the other hand Hajiya Ruqayya called her best friend Rabi'a and told her everything, she also gave her two minutes and her job will be done.

After about five minutes Hajiya Ruqayya called Nafida and told her to set Mimi free.

"Ammie but why." Nafida asked confused, "Just set her free, and see she won't be able to say anything." Hajiya Ruqayya said and smirk.

"Okay, Ammie , you are forever the best, i love you." Nafida said and ended the call, she smirked before making her way to the bathroom.

She pushed Mimi out and untied her before looking at her , "You are such an evil person Nafida, you should fear Allah and stop all your wrong doings, i wonder what Zara has ever done to you to deserve this from you, and mind you I'm going down right this moment to tell everyone." Mimi said looking at Nafida with so much detest.

Nafida laughed before saying,
"Go mana Mimi , go and tell everyone what i did , I don't care." She said and left the room making Mimi to think why she suddenly doesn't care and released her.

But nevertheless she shoved that thought away and made her way downstairs to tell everyone, she met them all in the parlor and Nafida happily serving them drinks, she smirked at Mimi when they made eye contact making Mimi to scoff and look away.

"Daddy, i want to tell you all something." Mimi said grabbing their attention.

"Sure Maryam , go ahead." Alhaji Faruk said.

"I..i...i..." And suddenly she can't remember anything,

"Go ahead Mimi , what's the matter." HajiyaMaryam
urged,.

"Mummy...i... i ... why can't I remember anything." Mimi said holding her head which is now pounding, Muhammad stood up and hurriedly went to her before holding her.