10| Arrival

Sunday.
4:30PM.

I was so happy to see the reaction on Zara's face when I proposed to her ,I can't believe she loves me too, i thought she would lash out on me when I proposed to her.

I'm so happy about her accepting me and I promise to be faithful to her and love her and correct her in all possible way she goes wrong .

Though this is my first time dating a woman I promise to give her all the love and care in the world. I can't believe a small kid can make me go gaga, I was bought out of my reverie by my personal assistant.

"Sir you have a meeting with the Marshals in an hour." She said.

"Oh thank you  for reminding me wallah it almost skipped my mind." I said she smiled and left.

I oned my system and started checking emails till it's time , i took everything I needed before heading to the board room.

Sunday.
10:23AM.

Words cannot even describe how sad I'm feeling right now . All my family are not talking to me even Daddy.

Earlier when Mummy fainted I went to talk to her after she woke up but told me to get out of her room that she would call me when she needs her answers, I don't even know what to do anymore Both my brothers and their wives slept in the house.

The sound of the door closing brought me out of my reverie. It was the maid.
"What do you want." I asked my voice grooggy.

"Hajiya is calling you." The maid simply answered bowing her head.

My heart poundered at the mention of my Mother's name . Now i have to give the answers i promised too Oh Allah I'm doomed.

I raised my head only to see the maid still standing . "You may leave." I said dismissing her, I braced myself and say a short dua before going downstairs to give my answers.

Everybody was there except the kids. I greeted them but nobody answered me.

"I'm listening go ahead." Mummy said without even bothering to look at me. I muttered a short dua before starting.

"I was with Faisal." I said as if they will know who the hell Faisal is without me explaining.

"My boyfriend." I blurted, They were all shocked especially Mummy.

Ya Mahmud stood up to slap me but Mummy stopped him. "Let her." She said.

"Who is the Faisal and when did you guys met and where were you yesterday?" Mummy asked all at once.

"Mummy he's Aunt Nafida's cousin and we met when I went to her house that day after school and yesterday he took me out for dinner but I swear to you nothing happened between us, he didn't even touched my hands." I said on the verge of tears.

Nafida  opened her mouth at the mention of Faisal's name does that mean that Faisal is Zara's boyfriend and he proposed to her yesterday what about her sister Dinah . Oh God she has to do something this relationship has to end.

Everybody was looking at me with mouth agape.
"Faisal you say as in my cousin?" Aunt Nafida ask to be sure maybe she didn't heard it clear.

"Yes." I answered playing with my fingers.

She wanted to lash out on Zara but kept quiet she can't do that in front of the family she has to compose herself. She will teach Zara a lesson when they are alone. She feels the hatred of Zara in her heart increased.