12| The Meeting

I was very happy when Mummy said that I should introduce Faisal to them.

"Salamu alaykum." I said into the phone.

"Wa alaykumusalam my baby how are you doing?" He asked.

"I'm fine how is work . I hope you are not stressing your self too much." I said.

"Nop I'm not I miss you." He said in a small voice.

"I miss you too ,but I have some good news here." I said giggling.

"Really what's the good news?" He eagerly asked.

"Daddy said I should introduce you to them ,when are you free?"

"Really, Alhamdulillah I'm so happy with the news baby can I come today?" He asked.

"Yes ofcourse you can." I said.

"Okay baby I will be at your place at 5:00pm but am  nervous." He said making me to laugh.

"Oh you are laughing at me ko." He said feigning angry.

"I'm sorry but there is nothing to be nervous about Daddy is not strict so relax." I said.

"Okay baby pray for me." He said making me to laugh again.

"Why , I told you to relax nothing will happen." I said with soothing voice.

"Okay I've to start getting ready to please my in laws bye." He said.

"Bye bye." I said trying to tame down my laughter.

I hope everything goes well.

——
I was combing my hair when Faisal called me and told me that he is already here.

I quickly pack my hair and drapped a veil before going to meet him.

Yummy is the word I could come up with. He looks so dashing in his white getzner and Zanna Bukar cap.

"Hii handsome." I said smiling at him, "Hello beautiful." he said smiling too.

"You are looking so dashing my babe." I said smiling.
"You are also looking so beautiful too my baby shall we?" He asked.

"Yeah nervous man." I said and laughed, "Zan kama ki ne ,I will deal with you." he said in a teasing tone.

We entered the parlour and sat down before going to inform Mummy and Daddy.

"Daddy, Mummy, he is here." I said as I entered their room.
"Okay Princess we will be down in a few." Daddy said smiling.

I also smiled and went downstairs , I asked the maid to bring some refreshments for him.

———

I'm so nervous . This is the first time I'm meeting Zara's parents and I hope all will go well.

Zara came back with the maid holding a tray with her. The maid greeted me and kept the tray before leaving.

"They are coming Bismillah." She said gesturing at the tray which has so many varieties on.

"Okay." I said and took a glass of water at this moment that's the only thing I can take.

Shortly after we heared a Salam. It was Zara's parents.

I came down from the chair and squatted before greeting them, I can see Zara from my side view laughing. But I didn't pay heeds to her.

"Bissmilah please take a seat." Zara's Dad said.