60| Fated Souls

When two hearts are meant for each other, no distance is too far, no time is too long, and no other love can break them apart.

MALDIVES.

After nine hours of flight, Faisal and Zara landed in Velana International airport Maldives around 5:30 Am in the morning. Zara has been sleeping on Faisal's arms through out the flight and only wakes up to ease her self or to have tea, due to how tired and stressed she is. The past few days has been stressful for her.

"Wake up sleepy head, we are here." Faisal said pecking Zara's pouted lips.

Zara scrunched up her face and murmured something on her breath before stretching her arms.

"Good morning, my baby." Faisal said looking at her in awe and amusement. He doesn't know what he will do, if Zara refused to marry him.

"Good morning to you too, babylove." Zara said pinching his cheeks.

"You're kind of cute you know." Zara added laughing.

"Hm, really, i'm all yours baby, do whatever you want to do with me." Faisal shrugged.

"Yes, you're mine and only mine, only mine baby , only mine." She said in a sing-song making them to both laugh.

"Oh my Allah, forgot to ask, where have you brought me, you this man." Zara said looking out of the jet's window.

"Guess." Faisal said smiling at her pinching her cute nose.

"I don't know please, just tell me." Zara whined like a baby.

"I love this your side baby, keep being my baby." Faisal said and kissed her forehead smoothening her long flowing hair.

Zara pouted before saying. "Baby please, just tell me, or else , i won't talk to you anymore." She whined.

Faisal laughed before saying. "I wouldn't like it if my baby is angry with me, so i will tell her." He said kissing the tip of her nose.

"Where are we then?" She asked pouting.

"Maldives." He smiled waiting to see her reaction.

"Maldivessssss, are you kidding me babyyyy?" Zara squealed looking at the window. Sadly there are still in the airport.

"Uhum." He said laughing at her reaction.

"Oh my Allah, thank you, thank you so much baby, i love you." Zara said crushing Faisal in a bone-crushing hug.

"I love you more." He said smiling hugging her back.

"Now let's leave, it's time for subh prayer and the driver is waiting for us." He said pecking her forehead that is on his chest.

He put on her headgear and Alkyabba on for her before the exited the jet hands entwined. They stopped and exchanged pleasantries with the pilot before they entered their car where the driver is waiting for them.

Shortly after, they arrived at Paradise Island Resort and Spa where they have booked for their stay. The hotel workers brought in their luggage to their royal suites.