13| Heartbreak

"Listen my son I know you will do anything to make me happy please son fulfill this promise of mine please." Maama pleaded.

"But Maama I do not love her. I love somebody else." I said.

Before I could acknowledge what was going on Dinah was in front of me .

"Yaya please wallahi I love you so much Yaya dan Allah , please marry me, I can't live without you." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Faisal am. please I'm begging you as a mother please if you really want to make me happy then do as I say my son." Maama said with tears in her eyes.

Oh my Allah I can't bear to see my Maama in tears.

"Okay Maama if this is what will make you happy then I will marry her."

"Thank you , thank you my son you have no idea how happy you made me Allah maka albarka May God bless you." She said and hugged me.

"Ameen." I said and rushed out of the room.

God what am I going to do , What am I going to tell Zara now? how can I sacrifice my love just like that . I didn't noticed I was silently weeping untill when Abbie said.

"Son is everything alright why are you crying?"

"Uhm I'm not crying Abbie something entered my eye." I said and left for my room. My heart bleeding.

——

Dinah has been jubilating after Faisal's acceptance.

"Thank you so much Aunt Aisha I love you." She said hugging her Aunt.

"I love you too Madinah na." Hajiya Aisha said.

"Aunttt pleaseeee manaaa I told you to stop calling me Madinah it's sounds like am an old woman." Dinah whined.

"Eyyeh see this girl isn't that your name." Hajiya Aisha teased.

"Aunt Aishaa please manaaaa." She whined again.

"Okay okay na bari shikenan ,  i've stopped my daughter in-law." She teased again.

"Aunttttttt." Dinah said and ran out of the room covering her face.

"Ja'ira kawai , silly girl." Hajiya Aisha said laughing.
She took her phone and dialed her sister's number.

"Salamu alaykum Adda." Hajiya Aisha greeted.

"Wa alaykumusalam Aisha I hope there is good news?" Hajiya Ruqayyah said.

"Yes Adda there is a very good one for that matter." Hajiya Aisha said.

"Aha so tell me what's the good news?" Hajiya Ruqayyah asked.

"Hmm you won't believe it Adda, Faisal has agreed to marry Dinah." Hajiya Aisha said smiling.

"What ! Really oh my God I'm so happy . Thank you Aisha you have no idea how happy you made me." Hajiya Ruqayyah said grinning.

"Adda I told you I can do anything to make you happy . I'm so happy too Adda." Hajiya Aisha said.

"Ah Aishatu na thank you . You know the reason why I want them to get married is to strengthen our bond I really do." Hajiya Ruqayyah said .

Oh she has a double reason for the marriage. One is to strengthen the bond and the other is to have the only heir to UDI group of companies . A company worth billions of Naira to be her son in-law.