8| Chaos

Katsina, Nigeria.
Saturday 3:20PM.

"Addaaaaaa." Dinah squealed as she ran towards her sister and hugged her. "I miss you sooo much." She added.

"I can't breath Dinah." Nafida said freeing herself from the hug.

"Oh my I'm so sorry Adda I just missed you so much."

"I missed you too baby sis." Nafida said.

"Where are my babies." Dinah asked. "I can't wait to see them." She squealed.

"Nafida  noye atal, how was the trip?." Hajiya Ruqayya asked.

"Wallah Ammie it was stressful but Alhamdulillah I'm now okay." She said laying on the well made bed.

"Ah toh Masha Allah Aisha told me you came together with Faisal where is he ? I haven't seen him?" Hajiya Ruqayya added.

She was about to speak when they heared a salam from behind.

"Salamualaikum."

"Wa alaikumusalam." They answered.

"Aunt Ruqayyah yallijam ,good afternoon Aunt." Faisal said squatting in respect.

"Ah ah Faisal jabbama jabbama welcome." She said smiling at him.

"Jam na , how are you." She asked . "Jam Aunty , fine."

"Noye atal, How was the trip?" Hajiya Ruqayyah asked.

"Fine Alhamdulillah." Faisal answered smiling.

He loves and respect the woman so dearly, She is so nice and caring, she is his Maama's elder sister, She is the eldest amongst the four of them.

"I know you must be hungry let's go and eat and I'm not going to take no for an answer." Hajiya Ruqayya said in a serious tone.

"Yes Aunt i'm very very hungry as it is." He said chuckling.

"Yauwa ko kaifa , Dinah go and serve your brother."
Dinah stood up feeling happy at least she will get the chance to speak to him.

They came downstairs together and went straight to the dinning room.

"Yaya Faisal good afternoon." She greeted.

"Afternoon Dinah how are you?" Faisal asked.

"I'm fine so what do you wanna eat spaghetti, rice , tuwo or mashed potatoes." She asked.

"Spaghetti will do." He answered still looking at his phone smiling.

She served him and pushed the plate towards him . she noticed how he has been smiling since he came downstairs. She spent half of the day dressing for him so she could attract him but he did not even for once looked at her.

"Wai YayaFaisal who are you chatting with." She asked pouting her lips.

"I suppose that's not your business." He answered looking all serious.

"Sorry." She simply said , she knew he was chatting with that girl she so much despise even without meeting for once.

"The food was delicious though." He said after finishing his meal.

"Really Yaya I was the one who made it I made it especially for you I knew you will like it." Dinah said feeling giddy and happy.

"Hmm when did you learn how to cook because the last time I came here you didn't know how to boil water." He said looking at his phone.