BF -"I'm gonna kill him."

HEYYY Another Mafia imagine... enjoy:)

Being the fiance of the most powerful mafia boss in the country, no one would ever dare to hurt you. if someone even dares to lay their fingers on you, death will pick their lives out of this world. your boyfriend was protective, obviously, but you didn't care as you knew it was for your own safety.

It was another normal day in the mansion, where big and muscled bodyguards surrounded every corner of the house. You get used to it, actually, and you didn't even know the feeling of being alone. You never get bored because you almost have everything. Your boyfriend bought every possible board game, video game, and he even built your own arcade inside the house. your life was different from most of the people but as long as you were with y/b/n, everything felt yet so normal.

"Miss y/l/n!" his assistant, Sam, called you as you were walking towards the kitchen to get some food. You turned your head towards his direction and smiled. "Hey Is everything alright?"

"Yes... Uhm, Mr. Y/b/l/n told me to inform you that there will be guests in the house," he said.

"Who?"

"Mr. y/b/l/n newly recruits for... something..."

"I got it, thank you," you smiled and he walked away.  You knew who he was talking about, probably about the loans and stuff. 

By the time you finished eating lunch, you heard random voices coming from the front door. Most people whenever they have guests stop what they were doing to welcome the visitors, however, your situation was, you know, different. Y/b/n wouldn't allow any of his people to meet you, glance at you at least, as he didn't want you to be exposed to whatever job they had. It wasn't a big deal for you actually, you wanted to be out of their "business".

"Miss y/l/n, the guests arrived," Sam informed you again. "Yeah, I heard them in the front door," you said while placing the dishes on the sink. "Thank you for informing me, Sam," he smiled and left. While you were washing dishes which your boyfriend wouldn't want you to, the voices are getting closer and closer. 

"Hey you, go get me some drinks," you ignored the deep-voiced guy thinking he was referring to someone else. A few seconds later you felt a hand grabbed your arm tightly, sure to leave bruises later, "When I talk to you, never ignore me, wasn't that clear to process on that tiny little brain of yours? huh, slut?" 

"GET OFF OF ME!" you yelled but his hand never leave your arm. He laughed pervertedly while you kept fighting against his strong hands. He then ground his member on your thigh and you couldn't help but cry. You couldn't yell though, as he placed his palm on your mouth.

 "Oh baby girl, you like that, huh? No one would care about you, not even the boss, look around you, it's just me and you," he laughed devilishly again. 

At this point, you felt so dirty. You never knew that out of all the places in the world, you get molested in your own home. How would y/b/n think of you? Would he think you're dirty now? Your mind was blank and all you could think of was y/b/n. Where was he? 

"Oh, there you are Salvatore. We're waiting for you in the room upstairs. The boss' will be here in a minut- what the FUCK is happening here?" A man, who seemed like his associates, widened his eyes when he saw your crying face and shaking body. "WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO?"

"Chill, man. This is just one of the boss' maids. Pretty sure he wouldn't mind if I take her home with me, you think?" Salvatore laughed but his "friend" didn't take his jokes. "Come on, Salv, we wouldn't want the boss to be there before us, now come on, deal with that later," His colleague left first and you were alone with him again. "Wait for me baby girl, I'll bring you home with me," After that, he kissed your shoulder then left. 

You just stood there in minutes, staring at the blank surface somewhere on the floor. You were shaking and crying, scared of what happened. No one could ever blame you. This was the first time this thing has happened.

The front door opened after somewhat 20 minutes. You found yourself sitting on the floor in the corner of the kitchen, obviously haven't left that place. "y/b/n, babe, where are you?" the soothing voice of your boyfriend ironically made you cry even more. Y/b/n started to look for you around the mansion, starting with the kitchen. 

"Babe?" he furrowed his eyebrows when he saw you crumpled on the kitchen floor, looking like a mess. He took your shaking body with his warm arms. "What happened? Please tell me What happened." 

"The- He... I'm scared."

 "Why are you scared I'm here, no one can hurt you, I promise".

That was right. No one can hurt you especially when he's around.

"A man... named Salva-Salvatore he-he" You couldn't form any words. You were traumatized just by thinking of his name. "What. did. he. do?" y/b/n's voice changed completely. He wished what he was thinking was wrong and waited for you to say the exact words that will trigger his protective side of him. You shook your head and he repeated his same exact words, "WHAT. DID. HE. DO?"

"He-He touched me," you immediately buried your face on his neck and hugged him so ever tightly. He was breathing deeply meaning he could explode at any time but not in your presence. "He told me that... that he will take me home, y/b/n, I'm scared."

The place became so quiet. 

Y/b/n had no idea what to do.

"Do you wanna go to bed or take a bath or something?" you nodded. "Alright I'll bring you there, my love," he lifted your bridal style and walked upstairs towards your room. When he placed you on the bed, you were already sleeping. He kissed your head and said...

"No one will get away from this... I'm gonna kill him".

It had been FOUR months I think since the last time I updated this book. This chapter was sitting on my drafts for so long already so I decided to finish it during my free time. 

BTW, I am starting my own Youtube Channel and probably would update you guys about it. I make videos about Imagines and yeah, I hope I could share them with you guys soon.

I missed Wattpad so much especially you, my precious readers.

What do you think of this chapter? Comment for PART 2 :)