Crush - First conversation

OMG beauties thanks for 500 reads. I love you all❤❤

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Your pov,

My highschool life was ordinary.

Sometimes I fail, most of the time I pass but I don't waste my time reading and learning. I know how to balance time.

I usually wear shirts (sometimes blouse or whatever I picked first from my closet) with jeans and sneakers. I don't care if they call me boyish or something because this is me, and I'm comfortable with it.

I'm nearly 18, NBSB (No Boyfirend Since Birth). I don't have time for boyfriends yet because school was stressful to handle and I'm already happy with my friends.

But all of those changed when I saw him.

I was hypnotized by his presence. My body was energized when he's around. His laugh was my happy pill, his smiles gives me a sense of enjoyment. Everything about him makes me feel I was in fantasy. But unfortunately, I can only see him by afar.

I don't know how to start a conversation with him. He's not that famous tho but I don't want to embarass myself in front of him. I blush whenever I saw him what more if I talk to him right?

He sat alone at the cafeteria. "This is your only chance y/n. You can do it just say hi and that's it," I whisper to myself. Standing a few meters from him, holding the tray of food. I walk slowly towards him, my whole body was shaking as if i'm gonna pass out anytime.

"Y/c/n!" I heard his friends called him. His two friends sat with him.

I failed. But I thought to myself that it wasn't my only chance. I still have the end of class to talk to him. Feeling of failure, I sat down and eat alone, 3 tables away from his.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ end of classesㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Breathe in breathe out. That was the only thing I can do. He was walking on the street, me 3 meters away behind him. I look down and kept walking but suddenly I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry," I mumbled. I was about to walk away but someone grabbed my arm. I looked up and it was him. A big smile formed on his face, looking at me. "Hi y/n," he said. What? He knows my name? But how?

There's so many questions bothering me at this moment.

"Hi y/c/n," I looked down feeling the heat on my cheeks. "I will be having a party on my house tonight, do you wanna come?" He invited. "But -" I tried to talk but he cut me. "No but, love. See yah," he smiled walkking away.

He called me love? What just happened? How did he know my name? Why?

My head kept thinking on the way home about the first ever conversation I made with him. Well I don't care anymore. He invited me so I guess it's the start of my journey in his life.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

THANK YOU FOR READING I LOVE YOU ALL BEAUTIES❤❤❤