BF - Moving in (Part 1)

Saturday morning you woke up from the soothing sounds of the birds chirping just meters outside the window. You always thought that it was the best morning alarm ever.

You slowly opened your eyes as you moved around, back facing the window since it was blinding you as you forgot to close the curtains before you sleep.

You stared at the white duvet for a few seconds before sitting up, your back lying against the headboard.

The first thing you checked in the morning was your phone. You look at it and it was already 8 a.m., great! perfect time to eat your breakfast.

After brushing your teeth and washing your face, you head straight into the kitchen and started cooking. You cooked an egg and some portions of bacon together with fried rice (see the picture). You ate while texting your boyfriend

Y/n: rise and shine my handsome prince.

He didn't reply. As always, he's a very deep sleeper. Even when you dropped something in front of him while he's asleep, he doesn't move an inch.

This day was the day you will move to your boyfriend's house and you just couldn't sleep properly last night out of excitement. You just smiled by just imagining you and him cuddling, sleeping, and waking up together.

While staring at someplace in your kitchen you realize that you'd been doing that for a couple of minutes. "God y/b/n why do I love you so much? I think of you 24/7," you thought to yourself

Your thoughts are interrupted when your phone goes off. It was your boyfriend sent you a text.

Y/b/n: good morning my princess. Are you done packing your things? Want me to help?

Y/n: no babe my parents helped me yesterday before going on their business trip. Finish your breakfast so you can help me move my things into your house.

Y/b/n: ok my love, I'm so excited. I'll be there in 30 mins. I love you😘

Y/n: I love you more❤❤❤.

There's part 2