Crush - Everything for my girl

This was requested by butterizze. Thank you for waiting love. I made it a little bit serious but I hope you'll like it.

WARNING: This imagine mentions a family member's death caused by cancer so, If you're not comfortable with this, please don't attempt to read.

His pov,

"I'm sorry for your loss," our family said our condolences at y/l/n's family. Mr. Steve was a great man. I'd never even met my father once but Mr. Steve made me feel I had one. He was the person I go to whenever my bike broke, he was the one to fix our clogged pipe for free, and he wasn't just a friendly neighbor, he was a friend, brother, and father. He was gone but never forgotten.

"He's in a good place now," my mom added. Mrs. y/l/n gave us a weak smile and nodded. My mom, younger sister, and I approached the coffin. He was peacefully lying there, his face had no signs of suffering. I just found out the day after his death that he had cancer. I saw him a week ago, so healthy. I couldn't believe it.

"You ok?" I asked the girl, probably near my age. She was crying in the corner of the room. Her knees were near her chest, arms wrapped around it while his head buried in his arms. I sat on the floor next to her. She looked up to me and said. "Who are you?"

"I'm Mr. Steve's friend and you?" she sniffed.

"I'm her daughter."

"I'm sorry for your loss."

She cried more. I want to hug her but I know it was inappropriate. "He sacrificed his earnings for his medicines to give me a better life overseas. It was my fault. It was my fault."

"No, it wasn't your fault. Don't be so hard on yourself. Mr. Steve wouldn't like seeing you blame yourself for his death if he was still alive. Your father loved you." then she buried her face on my chest to cry more. I didn't know her much but I know how hard it was to lose someone. I hope everything was going to be alright.

... a few weeks later...

"Y/n come on you need to eat."

"Let's go out and free our minds shall we, y/n?"

"Aren't you going out of the bed?"

"You need to relax, please."

After the funeral, y/n and I became friends. She smiled but weakly, she stepped out of the house but just a few meters, she talked to me but not much, she laughed but forced, and she never cried again, but looking at her condition, I can see part of her soul were gone together with her father.

Today, I decided to change it. Her mother also noticed it and asked for a favor to bring y/n out to have fun. Of course, I would say yes.

"I don't wanna go out," she said coldly.

"Then I won't stop bothering you.," she rolled her eyes at me. "But... If you say yes, this would be the last time that I would ask you."

"Really?"

"Yeah if you say yes..."

"Fine."

I brought y/n to the newly open circus a few kilometers away from our neighborhood. The sun was shining so brightly, the weather was nice, and the girl with me, that named y/n, just made everything perfect.

"WOW! look at that!!!" y/n yelled in excitement as she pointed at the massive roller coaster. I spit the liquid I was drinking. Crap! I'm scared of rollercoasters. "Come one let get some tickets." she held my hand and pulled me to the ticket booth. My whole body was turning cold. Please, please, please No more tickets, no more tickets.

"I'm sorry ma'am, but the ticket is sold out," the guy selling the ticket informed giving me relief. "What?!? but it was only 5 pm!" she exclaimed. "I'm sorry ma'am, you can come back next time."

"That was a total bullshit," she scoffed. "They shouldn't have open in the first place if there were no tickets to be sold."

"Hey, hey it's fine," I placed my hands on both sides of her shoulder. "We can come back next week if you like."

Her eyes brightened, "REALLY?!?" I nodded then her face became serious "Thank you."

"Thank me for what?"

"For everything. For being a friend, for being there with me, for making me happy. Thank you."

I smiled and hug her, "You're welcome."

Everything for my girl.

Losing a loved one doesn't mean you lost one from your life. 

Sometimes losing someone means another will come.

What do you guys think?

Please leave a comment and vote :)

We only have one more week of classes so I'm very happy.

Happy Christmas or Year-end to all of you. Love you beauties... :)