BF - Reward

Normal pov,

"Babe I'm home," y/b/n announced as he remove his shoes.

"In the kitchen," you yelled while chopping vegetables for your dinner.

You felt two arms snaking around your waist. He brushed his soft lips against your neck, giving you goosebumps.

You love this feeling. This feeling of him too close to you. You will never get tired of it, you love him more than anybody else.

"Babe what are you doing? I'm cooking" you asked but you obviously knew the answer. 

He kept quiet.

He suddenly closed the stove and turned you around, facing him. He placed his left hand on your cheeks, the right one remained on your waist. He looked at you full of love and passion.

"What so funny beautiful lady?" he smirked. "You're so cheeky," you giggled. 

You put your arms around his neck, playing with the hair on his nape.

You gave him a peck. "Now handsome man, would you mind leave me here alone because I'm cooking?" you slightly pushed him off.

"Hey that's not fair. I worked all day and this is my reward?" He crossed his arms and pouted his lips. He looked away from you with a 'hmp' sound.

You laughed at his childish act. He's so cute that you can't contain to smile. You placed your hands on his shoulder and get closer to him. "I'll give you the reward later," you whispered sexily to his ears

He grinned "Really?" You nodded. "Now move," he left the kitchen in seconds, tripping in the process.

"Be quick I'm hungry," he yelled winking at you. You knew what he wanted, something more than you cook😉.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

It was kinda short. I don't know why
I laughed while writing this haha😆.