Crush - School detention

Never ever in my entire life I experienced detention so sorry if I suck on this one. I literally searched for it so... I hope it turns out well...😊

This was requested by callmestyles26 Thank you so much for requesting this, love.

Second POV,

"What? but Mrs. -" you were cut off by the most terror slush the most hated professor in your whole school. You all had been trying to ignore her but unfortunately, luck wasn't born with you - she was your new math teacher. Your last math teacher got into a car accident and won't be able to teach in your class for a couple of months meaning, you all had to face your greatest enemy.

"No buts Ms. y/l/n," she started, raising her chin showing who was dominant between you two, which absolutely made you even more annoyed. "You need to learn how to pass your papers on time."

You tried to keep your voice relaxed but deep inside you were fuming in anger, "But Mrs. Adam, I waited for you in the office 30 minutes before the passing time. You just got here after 35 minutes please, please Mrs. Adam..."

"Detention after class!"

Your eyes widened. You never had a detention in your whole life so hearing it for the first time sends shivers throughout your body but in a bad way - you were scared. No one couldn't blame you, you were an outstanding student; You passed your papers on time (unless this), sometimes you fail but most of the time you got straight A's, and you never done something for you to deserve that.

That was why students were all annoyed, not mad, yeah but sometimes they were. She would tell the students to pass papers in time, just like what just happened to you, then leave without saying a word. And when she comes back she would ask the students why they passed the papers late. Like what the f*ck you don't guys have a choice.

You sighed thinking that instead of relaxing on your bed after a very long day at school, here you were, sitting alone in the middle of an empty room (idk guys I'm scared whenever I was left alone in a huge room). I'd waited for good 20 minutes but no one has come yet. I was about to get my bag and exit the room but someone entered that made me stood in place - It was y/c/n.

Your pov,

"Hi is the teacher here yet?" an angelic voice asked. My body couldn't moved like I was petrified. I shook my head not trusting my voice. How could y/c/n be here? He was also a top students so why? "Why are you still standing there? sit down love I'm not Mrs. Adam," he added winking at me.

My heart beat faster when he called me love so I just nodded then sat again, placing my bag on where it was before. "So... why are you here?" He said trying to break the awkwardness forming in the room.

"Mrs. Adam," he giggled meaning he understood what it meant, "And you?"

"I was caught ditching," he smiled awkwardly, rubbing the back of his hair in embarrassment. "But don't think of me that way, I was just bored you know, sometimes."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah fine as you say so," I teased.

We talked and talked for who knows how long. This was the first time I had a chance to talk to him, alone, without some bitches almost tying theirselves to him. We laughed and cry like idiots because of some movies and stuff until we heard someone coughed from behind. We turned our head to the source of the noise and saw Mrs. Adam.

"I can see you're having fun in here, aren't you?" she raised her eyebrows. "Sorry I was late for 2 hours..." She was late for two hours meaning y/c/n and I were talking for that long? "Go home now, we will schedule this tomorrow, goodbye," she said then left.

"So I guess see you tomorrow then,"
y/c/n smiled at me. "I'm y/c/n by the way." Like I wouldn't know.

"I'm y/n and yeah, see you tomorrow."

And that was it... the pros of having detention.

Guys I just randomly picked the surname Adam so sorry if it was yours... And to clarify things, I don't hold grudges on teachers (Sometimes I do hehe), I only wrote it for the sake of the story.

Please vote and comment about your insight of the story.

If you guys have any suggestions or ideas, just comment or message me.

I love you all guys, have a nice weekends.