Crush - You draw him

Haven't done crush imagines in a while so here you go. Hope you like it😁😁😁

...

Your pov,

It was a normal day at the library. I go here almost everyday to have alone and quiet time. Luckily, the library was quite empty, probably because of the heavy rain outside.

"Sh!t, I forgot my eraser," I mumbled under my breath.

It was impossible for me to draw without eraser, 'cause I'm not perfect, nobody's perfect.

I roamed around the the hall to look for someone who's not that busy to bother because I believe in the saying "Do not do unto others what you don't want others do unto you" of Confucius so, yeah I always want alone time while studying.

Anyways, I came across this guy, a handsome guy actually. He was reading a book "Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince." Nice choice huh. I approached him from the back.

Will you be my boyfriend (oops)

"Uhm... I'm sorry to bother you but..." I trailed. "Do you have a spare eraser?"

Luckily he wasn't wearing any headphones or earphones because it might be very awkward. He turned his head to me and smiled.

"Yeah I have one," he said opening his bag. "You can give it back to me later, no rush."

He lent the eraser to me and I answered "Thank you so much."

I took a seat near him, more like two chairs away. I placed my bag on the chair next to me and opened the drawing book to a new page. An idea popped up on my head - draw him.

Perfect eyes, nose, cheeks, jaw, all of his actually.

I biting my lower lip to hide my smile as I start to sketch his figure.

Wait wait wait, what am I thinking? Y/n you're only drawing him as a way to thank him. Focus.

I shook my head to remove the thoughts

...

I was almost done. I looked at my unfinished product and happiness washed all over my face.

Is this crush at first sight?

After 10 minutes of finishing, I stood up from my chair and approached him. "Here's your eraser, thank you for lending me, I appreciate it very much," he accepted it with a smile. That little contact of our hands made me blush. "You're welcome."

"And oh-" I was about to return to my seat but remembered to give him the drawing. "This is for you."

He took it gently from me. He gasped wide as he saw what was on the paper. "Wow, You draw this?" I shyly nodded. "Yeah."

"This is for you also," my eyebrows raised, not expecting to receive a gift in return. "But open it later, bye," he added sprinting away.

I opened it with confusion.

"(***) *** *** **** Call me later - Y/c/n."

What just happened?