BF - He's a mafia boss and you get hurt

This was requested by user77483937. Sorry love, it took me so long to write this but here you go.

My first time writing about mafia stuff so please understand if there would be any sort of mistakes about it. Anyway, I hope you'll like it.

Second person,

"You don't own me!" you spat at y/b/n "I want to feel like a normal person for once!"

You were in a very heated argument with y/b/n. Today, your friends invited you for a girls' day tomorrow since you hadn't seen each other for years. You were not surprised that your boyfriend, leader of the strongest mafia group in your country, wouldn't let you out of the house without those creepy-looking bodyguards he hired especially for you.

You can't breathe.

No one should be actually blamed for it because it was your own choice after all. You knew beforehand that your life wouldn't be the same as you used to. All you had thought was that you love him but it never came to your mind that as you were starting to be recognized by the other gangs as his girlfriend, your life would be in danger.

"I told you already it was dangerous!" he said in his most calming way, hoping that you would change your mind.

You scoffed at him, "It's not dangerous y/b/n. You're overreacting."

"Yes, I am. You don't know my enemies. They might hurt you to hurt me. So please... I'll bring it down to two bodyguards just to make sure you're fine."

You were starting to get annoyed at him. You stormed off from the conversation between you two, not saying a word. "Y/n, please..."

All throughout the day, you give him the silent treatment. It was torturing you but you thought that he needs to understand your side. You were tired of just sitting, watching movies, eating, and sleeping around the house. You were tired of going out with bodyguards surrounding you and gathered a lot of attention as well. Who would've thought that being a princess was boring?

"Stop it y/n, fine I'll let you but with three conditions" for the first time after the argument, you faced him. Eyes glistening in gladness, you smiled, "Really?"

"What's the condition?"

"Number one, you will have to wear the necklace I gave you because it has a tracker in it."

"Are you being serious? You want me to wear a million-dollar necklace in the mall?"

he sighed, "Please..."

"Fine. What's second one?"

"Be home before dinner."

You rolled your eyes "Ok, the third one?"

"This is very important so, listen to me. When I call you and you haven't answered in the third call, I will assume something has had happened and, when you feel something's wrong, just give me a call, you heard me?"

"Yes, yes I heard you mom," he sighed again. He held your hands and gave you a worried smile, "I'm doing this because I love you, you know that, right?"

"Yes I know that and I love you too."

...

The next day, you felt so happy and free. You and your friends went to different shops to look for any outfit. That wasn't all. You also went to a beauty parlor, nail salon, arcades, and more. You were beyond happy that finally, you could do such things again.

Everything was normal when you headed home.

To y/b/n: I'm heading home now babe, see you in a bit

From y/b/n: Do you need a ride?"

To y/b/n: Come on, we talked about this already.

From y/b/n: All right, be safe. I love you.

To y/b/n: I will. See you in 30 mins. Love you too xx

In order to get home, you have to take two buses and walk for 10 minutes. The sun was setting and it was starting to get dark. After you rode the two buses, you started to walk back home. Walking in the dark where streetlights were the only one guiding you along the streets was the creepiest thing you'd ever experienced.

Halfway through, you then hearing footsteps behind you. At first, you weren't sure whether they were following you or not because it was a one-way street. But your body tensed when someone grabbed you from your shoulder.

The man immediately covered your mouth to hush you before you screamed for help. At this moment, your body was shaking and your heart was pounding so hard.

"You're the douchebag y/b/n's girlfriend, right?" he whispered in your ears and you shivered by his breath.

"W-who are you talking about," you lied and he just laughed in a horrifying way. "I don't know him."

The only thing that came to your mind was y/b/n. He was right. He was right all along. You should've listened to him. Now, you were fighting between life and death.

"Please don't-" was all you could say before you blacked out.

I couldn't finish it today so just leave a comment if this one deserves a part 2.

Don't forget to vote.

I love you all and thanks for the support :)