BF - He sees your childhood photos

Normal pov,

"Love, how many boxes left?" y/b/n asked.

After your wedding last week, you and your now husband, y/b/n, decided to move your remaining things from your parents house to your new-bought home. 

"I think there's three more boxes left," you answered. "It's still upstairs."

"I'll go get it babe," he insisted, kissing your cheeks. He went upstairs to get the boxes and you continued your work.

Five minutes had passed and he still hasn't come down. "Love, you ok there?" you yelled. he didn't answer so you decided to follow him. 

Your pov,

I was at the top of the stairs when I heard chuckles and chortles from across the corridor. I walk towards my "old bedroom" door and opened it slightly. I smiled when I saw the love of my life sitting childishly on the floor, back facing me, while holding something from the box.

"What are you looking at?" I asked, eyebrows furrowing in confusion. He turned his head in my direction, grinning widely as soon as he saw me.

"What?" I asked. "N-nothing," he said, forcing not to laugh. "Just a picture of you, head smashed on the cake," he burst into laughter as I gasped in shock.

"The what?" I walked towards him and sat on the floor as well.

"This one," he showed me. "Aren't you so cute."

"Oh my it's embarrassing," I murmured, covering my face with both hands. "Don't be shy babe, you still look so cute even if you wear a garbage bag," he teased. I smacked his arm, "Ouch babe, that hurts," he hold his arm, pouting.

I pecked his lips and joined him in looking for my childhood photos. 

"Oh look at this one, it's me and you," he babbled.

little did i know that my childhood best friend will be my husband. I couldn't ask more of it. I'm more than happy to have my best friend and my husband to be the same person.

"I love you," I expressed, looking at him in the eyes. "I love you too." we leaned in for a kiss only to be interrupted by my mother.

"Hey love birds, stop doing funny business and finish packing," my mom said as y/b/n and I giggled.

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

Hey beauties,

If you like this imagine and the others as well, please consider giving it a vote. Love ya'll❤.

IMAGINESजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें