Chapter 25.

****NOT EDITED****

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 25: Christmas Eve

"Nicole." Scilence.
"Nicole." Scilence.
"Nicole Rae Andersini."
"Mmmhm," I mummbled. I rolled my body over on my side, my eye fluttering open. Standing by my bed was my extremely uncaring brother, Jacob. "What?" I whispered back, trying not to be loud and wake Drew.
"Mom and Nick left earlier this morning and I'm heading out with Alli to do some shopping," he told me. I furrowed my eyebrows as I noticed he was done talking.
"So where's the fire?" I asked.
"Uh, there is none?" He asked in return, his own eyebrows furrowing in complete confusion.
"Earthquake?"
"No."
"Then why the f*ck did you wake me up at 9am?" I asked him, rubbing my eyes.
"I just wanted to let you know geez," he frowned. I rolled my eyes, rolling towards Drew. His chest was facing me and his right arm was loosely hung around my waist. His left arm was folded under his head as he had a tiny frown on his lips. I burried my head into his chest, wrapping my own arm around him.

"Don't have sex! You'll get pregnant and die," I heard my brother say. I proudly stuck my middle finger up in the air in his general direction. "Love you," he added before finally closing the door.
~*~
The second time I woke up was no one's fault, well no one except the God damn birds. It's the middle of the December why the hell are you still here? I rubbed my eyes roughly, a yawn escaping my lips. I rolled away from Drew, stretching my arms out in front of me. I sat up, the conforter falling down, letting an unnerving shiver run through my half naked body. 

I moved the blankets away, carefully crawling over Drew to get out of bed. Once my feet softly hit the hardwood floor, I tip-toed over to the door. I opened it slowly, trying to avoid all sounds that could be possible, and walked down the stairs. 
I walked into the kitchen first, looking out of the window to make sure no one was home. No cars were in the driveway, a smile growing onto my lips. No Nick and no mom, dream come true. 
I moved away from the window and opened up the refridgerator. 
"What do I want?" I hummed to myself, tapping my chin as my eyes scanned the foods.
"Me," I heard a husky voice answer.

I stood up straight, slamming the fridge close and turning around. Standing by the staircase was probably the sexiest man I have ever seen. His hand was resting on the railing and a small smirk playing on his lips. His hair was all over the place as he ran a hand through it and his toned stomach was mouthwatering. My eyes slowly, taking in every detail, traveled lower. They reseted on the 'V' shaped structure that was showing above his low hung sweatpants. 

"Are you done checking me out?" Drew asked. I slowly shook my head 'no' as I made my way over to him. I pressed my hand lightly on his chest, pushing him back up the stairs. He let out a low moan as the message clicked in.
Once at the top of the stairs, Drew grabbed my bare hips and pushed me up against the wall. A soft moan escaped my lips as I felt his body press roughly against mine. His lips hovered above mine, teasing me as he did so. His warm hand started to trail over my skin, leaving goosebumps over my body. His hand found its way under my bra, my back arching instantly as my body screamed for more. A small smirk was plastered on his lips as he moved his hand away briging it back to my waist. 
He stared into my eyes as his hands lowered, gripping onto my ass and hoisting me into the air. My legs automatically wrapping around his waist as he slammed my back against the wall once more.  I closed my eyes, biting my lip as I felt his hot breath his my skin. He placed his lips against my coller bone, leaving a trail of kisses up towards my neck. I could feel the tip of his tongue flick across my skin and I instanly let out a moan. 
I felt him smirk against my skin as I gave him more access to my neck. I felt his teeth graze the soft skin before moving down towards my chest. He roughly sucked on the skin of my cleavage, my fingers knotting in his hair.
"Drew, you need to stop that," I told him. The statement was ment to be an order, but it came out more as a moan which made Drew's smirk only grow.
"Okay, I'll stop doing that," he spoke huskily.
He pushed my back against the wall harder, a picture falling down in the process. He brought a hand up towards the back of my neck, forcefully bringing me closer and crashing our lips together. I felt a strange warmth in my stomach, and I knew I had to end this soon. I knew I wanted to take things slower with Drew, but it was so damn hard.
I kissed him back roughly, my teeth biting down on his lower lip asking for entrance. He groaned in response, opening his mouth greedily. I shoved my tongue into his mouth as we fought for dominance.
I pushed my body closer to his and ground my lower half against his, moans escaping both of our mouths. Drew's hands slid under my panties, firmly grasping my ass. I moaned once again as I trailed my fingers down his chest.  
I felt Drew walking as I slightly moved with every step and the pressure from the wall pressed up behind me was released. I heard things falling to the growned as I was placed onto a cold suface.
"Holy shit!" I shrieked as my eyes flew open from the coldness. Drew hovered over me as I was currently laying down on my bathroom counter. All of my deoderants, toothpaste, and lotions were scattered on the floor.
He wrapped his fingers around the sides of my thighs and pulled my body towards his once again. The postition he put us in, making it very easy to feel his aroused man hood, which by the way , is making me want to throw this hole 'take it slow' thing out the window. Two weeks is a long time right? Well, it is for most girls at my school, maybe if it works for them it'll work for me. Then again, I actually like this guy. But, sex does bring two people closer, unless that's all the boy wants. Is that all that Drew wants? Great now I'm freaking myself out. 

"If you wanna be my lover, you gotta get with my friends! Make it last for ever, friendship never ends! If you wanna be-" 

"What the hell?" Drew asked, pulling away from me and looking towards my bedroom. I furrowed my eyebrows and followed his stare.
"Shit!" I yelled, pushing Drew off of me and running into the bedroom.

"Hello! Hello?" I asked once I picked up the phone.
"Hey Nicole, it's Malorie. I'm picking up Amber in an hour and then I'm coming to get you. Is that alright?" Malorie asked. 
"Um- Yea, yea! That sounds good!" I answered her. I started walking back into the bathroom, taking towels out of the closet and placing them on the toilet. I started to take off my panties, letting them fall to my ankle and kicking them off in the corner. 
"Alright see you then," she said before clicking the end button. I hit the home button and set my phone down on the counter and taking off my sports bra. I turned around towards the mirror, taking out my hair tie, before a blood curtling scream escaped my lips.

Still sitting on my corner, watching me get undressed was none other than Drew Taylor. He held up his hand, giving a little wave as his eyes traveled over my now naked body. 
"Get out!" I screamed, trying to cover myself up.
"Oh come on! I've seen you naked before love," he winked. "Remeber the centipied?" He laughed.
"Drew," I whinned. "This is diffrent! We're dating now!" I yelled.
"So? Shouldn't this be more acceptable?" He cocked his head to the side, awaiting my answer.
"Well, yea-but. Well, I don't want you to think you can just screw me now," I told him. Drew let out a hearty laugh, hopping off the counter and making his way over to me.
"God you're beautiful," he whispered huskily. His arms reached out, grabbing mine and pulling them away from my body.
"Drew," I whinned. "Sucking up isn't going to help," I told him seriously.
"I've already done a numerous amount of things to you. Don't you think I could have had you in my bed already if I wanted too?" He asked me seriously.
"So you're saying you don't want to have sex?" I asked confused.
"God no! I'm saying I respect your decision, but you gotta give me something every once in a while," he winked. I rolled my eyes, pulling out of his hold and getting into the shower. I heard Drew's low chuckle as I turned on the water. 

Moments later, I watched as the glass door pulled back and Drew's naked body stepped inside.
"What the hell are you doing?" I laughed.
"Saving water," he smirked. I rolled my eyes pointing an accusing finger in his direction.
"Absolutely no funny business!" I told him. He gave me a salute, moving under the water with me.
I reached up, grabbing the shampoo and putting it through my hair. I slowly started to rinse it out, my eyes closed as I did so. A small absentminded moan escaped my lips as I felt Drew's fingers travel all over my skin. "Drew," I warned. His fingers didn't stop as I continued with what I was doing. I clamped my legs shut, no longer giving him access. Of course Drew had to find something else to touch though, explaining why his fingers now rested on my chest.

Trying my hardest to ignore it, I moved onto the conditioner. Spreading that in my hair and rinsing it out, I grabbed my soap.
"Are you going to clean yourself at all?" I asked annoyed. Drew gave me a cheeky grin, grabbing the soap from my hands and rubbing it against his body. My eyes watched everywhere that the soap went. From his shoulders, to his chest, to his legs, and back up to his, err, manhood. 
"Damn," I found myself whispering. Drew smirked at my reaction, grabbing my waist and bringing my body to his. He ran the soap over my body, my eyes instantly closing. I felt his, manhood, press up against my legs as my eyes snapped open.
"Can I get pregnant from this?" I asked seriously. My question was answered with a hearty laugh from Drew.
"Is it in you?" He asked seriously.
"It's pretty close," I answered back. Drew shook his head moving down to my legs.
"I'll finish, you've done enough," I told him seriously. I grabbed the soap from his hands, automatically dropping it on the ground.
"Dammit!" I cursed, getting on my knees to pick it up. As I did so I felt something smack against my head, followed by Drew's laughter. I furrowed my eyebrows, lifting my head and looking up, only to be smacked in the eye. I shrieked as it did, scooting back and pressing my self up against the wall.

"My eye!!" I screamed. "My eye just got raped!!" I added. As I was in the corner screaming about how my eye just got sexually harrased by Drew's penis, Drew was in the the corner crying. 
"You're laughing at this!" I cried out, standing and sending a hard smack his way.
"I-t's hi-arli-ous!!" He cried out. I quickly rinsed off and got out of the shower.

I walked over to my dresser picking out  pulling out a pair of panties and a bra. Quickly slipping them on, I turned towards my closet. 
"Drew!" I called out.
"Yes?" He answered, his hands resting on my bare hips as he stood behind me.
"Is it snowing outside?" I asked. Drew moved away from me and towards the window.
"Barely," he replied. I nodded my head, picking out a pair of red skinny jeans. I slipped them on quickly, moving over towards my dresser. Opening the bottom drawer, I pulled out a black and white christmas sweater. I pulled it over my head, slipping on some fuzzy socks and my new uggs. I quickly checked my phone, noticing I only had about ten minutes left.
I ran into the bathroom, putting some moose in my hair and letting it dry naturally. I put on some foundation and masacara before brushing my teeth. I walked back into my room and grabbed a Victoria's Secret backpack, filling it with the things I thought I would need for the week. 

See, Amber and Bridget's parents had a cabin about an hour away from London. It was luxorious and once a year, Christmas time, the girls grabbed their closests friends, that arn't busy, to stay until New Years. Ever since my father had died, Jake and I really don't celebrate Christmas with our mom. She's kind of 'Anti-Christmas'. How that is possible, I will never know. Apparently, on the bright side, Jake and I arn't the only ones who don't spend Christmas with our family. Malorie, Julia, James, Tye, Drew, Louis, and Carlos don't either. 

I grabbed my purse off of the floor, that's a good place to keep it, and checked inside to make sure I had my money. I grabbed my North Face fleece, along with my red infinity scarf and put them on. 
"Baby," I purred. I turned to look at Drew, who was now fully clothed with a pair of my brothers jeans and a hoodie. 
"Yes princess," he smirked. I ignored the sarcasm in his voice as I placed my hands on his hips.
"What would you like for Christmas," I asked. Drew let out a low laugh as he looked down at me.
"There's nothing like shopping for your boyfriend last minute," he smiled. "Surprise me," he added, answering my question. 
"Drew!" I whinned. "You raped my eye, the least your could do is give me a hint!" I cried. Drew laughed once more before placing his lips on mine.
"I want a surprise," he repeated. He pulled away and made his way downstairs.
"That's not fair!" I followed him.
"Well what do you want for Christmas?" Drew asked me. I heard a car hornk outside, letting me know that Malorie was here. 
"Surprise me," I growled. I opened the door and slammed it shut when I heard Drew's booming laugh echo behind me.
"Babe, you can't be mad at me!" He laughed. I spun around on my heal, my eyes in line with his chest.
"Bite me!" I sneered. A smirk appeared on his lips as I turned back to the car. I grabbed for the handle, pulling the door open, only for it to be slammed back shut.
"Where?" I felt Drew's hot breath against my neck as the word left his mouth. I turned around, only to find myself trapped between Drew's arms.
"I hate you," I whispered. Drew's lips grazed over mine as he whispered, "you could never hate me."  He pressed his lips against mine in a cute 'see-you-late' sort of way. "Goodbye love," he smirked. Drew pulled away and walked over to a black truck that was parked at the end of my driveway. I waved the to driver when I noticed Tye laughing in his seat.  
~*~
"What are you guys getting?" I asked as I walked around the store. Malorie was standing next to me while Amber was on the other side. I picked up a long chain necklace with a few pendents on the bottom. I already had a teal long sleeved crop top in my arms and I thought the necklace completed to look. 
"I think Julia will really like this top," Malorie held up. In her hands was a royal blue blouse. It was see through which was why Malorie also grabbed a black bandeu. There were golden buttons down the middle and a little pocket on the side.
"Me too, it's really cute!" Amber smiled, poking her head out from the side. I quickly moved the objects in my hand to the oppisite side of me so she wouldn't notice. Malorie quickly caught on giving me a small wink.
"Hey Amber, can you go over there and tell me if they have any sweatpants. Tye really wants a pair of dark gray ones," Malorie asked.
"Sure, Carlos wants a pair too,"  she smiled. She walked away from us, Malorie and I facing each other. 
"Do you think she'd like these?" I asked. Malorie's eyes grew as she nodded her head.
"Yes! Oh my goodness, that's adorable!" She squeeled.
"Okay," I laughed. "I'm going to go buy it. Keep her destracted until I'm done," I told her.
~*~
"Alright, we've finished shopping so we're on our way back home. Do you think you could meet us at my house?" Malorie asked into the phone. Meanwhile, Amber and I were skipping through the parking lot, arms hooked, and screaming 'All I Want For Christmas' by Mariah Carrey at the top of our lungs. 
"Guys, shut up!" Malorie yelled behind us.
"No!" Amber and I screamed back.

"All I want for Christmas, is YOOOOU-UUU-UUU BABY!!" Amber and I sang as we waited for Malorie.
"Shot gun!" Amber screamed when we heard the doors unlock. I pushed Amber out of the way screaming, "Rosa Parks" and getting inside. 
"What the hell?" Amber asked. I placed my bags on the ground, clicking the seatbelt around me. "Who's Rosa Parks?" Amber laughed. 
"The girl from the bus. You know, Martin Luther King Jr. We learned about her last week in social. She sat in the seat and didn't move," I smiled. I was proud of myself that I actaully used something from social outside of school. 
"U.S history is stupid," Amber frowned while getting in the back.
"Take it back!" I yelled, smacking her with a shoe I found on the ground.
"Never!" She shrieked, moving out of my reach.

"Alright children!" Malorie yelled, getting inside of the car. "Tye and Jake are at the house with everyone, they're just wait for us so we can go," Malorie explained while pulling onto the main road. 
~*~
"We're going on a road trip! Road trip!" Amber and I sang. We got out of the car and ran into the house. "Road trip!" We sang, kicking the door open and stomping into the living room.
"I refuse to drive with these morons any more!" Malorie yelled behind us. He fingers were pinching the bridge of her nose in annoyance.
"Oh come on! We're not that bad," Amber whinned. I burst into laughter as I watched Malorie's eyes grow three sizes as the words left Amber's mouth.
"Not that bad?" She mimicked. "You guys were singing the entire ride here! Making faces at people and dancing like maniacs!" Malorie yelled.
"Party pooper," Amber muttered.
"Fine, Amber and I will ride together," I pouted. Amber nodded her head vigorously, plopping down on the couch next to me.
"Alright so rides, Amber and Nicole are obviously together. So I'm guessing Drew and Carlos is going to ride with them too?" Julia asked.
"If we have too," Drew sighed.  Carlos chuckled as he nodded his head, "can't we just stuff them in the trunk?" He asked seriously. Amber and I shot him a look while shaking our heads. 
"Alright, then James and Jake can travel with who ever they brought," Julia smiled.
"Ooh! Who'd you bring?" I asked the boys.
"Bridget and Alli," Louis answered. 
"Alli!" I cried out, jumping off the couch and hugging the girl. "I haven't seen you since the game!" I laughed. 
"I know, I know!" She laughed. 
"It was so long ago," I whispered.
"I remeber it like it was yesterday," she added.
"Wasn't our game yesterday?" I heard someone whisper. 
"How could you keep my sister and I seperated for so long?" I yelled at Jake. His eyes widened in fear as he looked at Alli and I's glare. 
"I-uh comming mom!" He called standing up and walking into the kitchen.
"Mom's not home!" I yelled, letting go of Alli and walking back to the couch by  Amber. 

"Hey, do you know what airplane mode is?" Amber asked me quietly. I shook my head 'no' as I watched her turn airplane mode from off to on.
"Let's see," I said. I grabbed the phone out of her hand and threw it across the room. The phone smacked into Carlos, landing on the ground with a thud.
"What the hell?" He asked, spinning around to glare at me.
"Worst Transformer ever," I frowned. Amber laughed nodding her head and getting up to retrieve her phone.

"Are we leaving soon?" Bridget whinned, laying her head down on James' shoulder.
"Whenever these wangers want to get up we will," Louis laughed. I stuck my tongue out and stood up.
"Leggo," I smirked.
"How long is this hell-ride going to be again?" Drew asked. Amber swiftly smacked him in the head after the words left his mouth.
"'Bout two hours," Malorie smirked. "Have fun with those two," she added walking out the door.
~*~
"I'm not saying she's a slut. I'm just saying she's been banged more times than the snooze button on a Monday morning," Drew shrugged from the front seat.
"She's not that bad guys," Carlos tried to defend.
"Okay okay! I'm just saying, if she ever went to a sperm bank, her spit would be accepted," Drew smirked.
"Carlos, Lacey is like the slut of slutsville!" Amber laughed.
"She where's her boobs up to her chin, her clothes are pratically spray painted on her body, and-and she's mean!" I yelled at him. I watched as Carlos' eyes rolled. 
"She's nice once you get to know her," he told us.
"You're only nice to her because she did your math homework for a month," Amber rolled her eyes.
"And now I have a 98 in that class!" He smiled triumphantly.
~*~
"Are we there yet?" I whined. We were supposed to stop for a bathroom, snack, and seat trade, 15 minutes ago.
"Yea," Carlos nodded. He pulled the car into a gas station parking lot. I quickly popped off my seat belt, running inside and towards the counter.
"Where's your bathroom?" I asked, hopping up and down.
"Back there," the man pointed. He continued texting on his phone, not bothering to look up at me once.
"Gee thanks," I rolled my eyes. I ran towards the back, throwing the door open and stepping inside. I quickly did my business, washing my hands and walking out. I walked down the isles, trying to find something I can munch on for the sixty minutes I had left in that car. It was 6pm and the sun had set about an hour ago. I was starving because the only thing I've eatin was a bag of potato chips around 2. 
I grabbed a bag of Chex-Mix and a bottle of pink lemonade. Walking back to the front of the store, I pulled some money out of my purse and put the items down. 
"Hey babe, find everything?" The man asked. My eyes slowly liffted up to see the greasy teenager from before. His black hair was slicked back and he had glassy brown eyes, letting me know he was currently high, and light scruff on his face. 
"Yeah," I answered slowly. He nodded his head, a small smirk playing on his lips as he scanned the food. A pack Resse Cup's were thrown on the counter. I turned my head in confusion, seeing Drew standing behind me. 
"Get those too, I gotta pee," he told me.
"So romantic," I called after him.
I turned back to the counter and looked at the guy. I slowly pushed the Resse's towards him.
"Those too," I muttered. He nodded his head, putting the items in the bag and handing it to me.
"I'll give this to you on the house for a deal babe," he told me. His voice sounded weird, making me thing he was trying to be attractive. Not working buddy. 
"What's that?" I asked, placing a hand on my hip.
"Give me you're number," he smirked.
"Okay," I smirked back at him. I wrote down a number on the white napkin he slid over to me. I wrote 'CALL ME!', underlining it before handing it back. 
"Here ya go babe," he winked. I blew him a kiss before walking out of the store.

"What the f*ck was that," I heard an angry voice behind me. I spun around, only to be faced with an angry Drew. His arms were crossed and his legs were spread slighty appart as he waited for my answer.
"W-what are you talking about?" I stuttered, trying to hide the smirk on my lips.
"I watched you give that arse your number Nicole," Drew spat. I slowly walked closer to Drew, my hand trailing down his chest. 
"Is the big bad boy, jealous?" I smirked. He roughly pushed my hand away from his chest and back to my side. 
"You gave him your f*cking number," he told me. I laughed quietly as I looked into his eyes.
"Drew calm down, I-"
"Don't tell me to calm down Nicole!" He yelled. I burst into laughter, finding this whole scinereo hilarious.
"Drew! Baby, I only did it to get free stuff. It wasn't my real number okay," I told him. I brought my hand up to his cheek, looking him in the eyes. "I would never do that, trust me," I laughed. Drew's eyes hardened as they searched over my face.
"You're a bitch," he shook his head walking back towards the car and getting in the back. I crouched over, holding my stomach as laughter shook my body. I heard the corn honk, bringing me back to reality. I ran to the car, hopping into the back seat, tears streaming down my face as I continued to laugh.
"What's so funny?" Amber asked, her eyes widening in curiousity as Carlos pulled out of the parking lot.
"I-I, I g-" I took a deep breath trying to control myself. "Okay, I gave the cashier a fake number as Drew got really jealous," I told them. I watched Carlos' eyes grow as Amber burst into laughter.
"D-rew!!" She giggled.
"Man! You never get jealous!" Carlos laughed. "I remeber when you screwed Lacey and a minute later she was with James, even then you played it cool!" Carlos joked.
"What would you do if Amber did that?" Drew asked angerly.
"Wait, wait. Was the guy attractive?" Amber asked.
"No! He was so ugly!" I laughed. Proving my point to why Drew should have realized it was fake.
"Then why didn't you figure it out?" Amber asked. "She's dating you, do you really think she'd go for some ugly guy that works at a gas station?" Amber smirked.
"I wasn't thinking!" Drew yelled, folding his arms and leaning back in his seat.
"Alright guys, leave him alone. He's not used to the green monster," Carlos joked. "We'll be there in about an hour and a half," Carlos added before turning the radio up. 'Mad' by Neyo came on as I laughed as Amber tried to sing along. 
"Amber, I don't think you know the words," I smiled.
"I do! It's not my fault Neyo keeps messing up," she pouted.  

I looked over at Drew, he was currently looking out of the window, watching the rain travel down the window. When did it start raining? I moved over, sitting closer to Drew.
"Oh baby, I know sometimes it's gonna rain. But baby can we make up now? Cause I can't sleep through the pain. Can't sleep through the pain," I sang along quietly with the music.
" Girl, I don't wanna go to bed mad at you and I don't want you to go to bed mad at me. No, I don't want to go to bed mad at you and I don't want you to go to bed mad at me. Oh no, no, no," Drew smirked singing along. I smiled at him, lifting up to kiss his cheek lightly. He wrapped an arm around me as I laid my head down on his chest. 
"When I was little I used to watch two rain drops fall down the window, Josh and I used to bet to see which one hit the bottom first," Drew told me.
"This one," I smiled. I pushed my finger against the glass, pointing at a fat blob of water.
"No, no. Defitnetly this one," Drew laughed pointing to the one next it.
"We'll see," I smirked.
~*~
"They're the cutest cupple ever!"
"I knew they'd end up together."
"Everyone knew. They fancied each other the first time they talked." 
"How do we wake them up?" 
"I got it"
"Nicole! One Direction's here!"

My eyes snapped open as I flapped around like a spazzing penguin. I fell onto the ground and quickly stood up. I turned my head in every direction possible, spinning in circles.
"Where! Where!" I shouted. I stopped spinning to see everyone with their hands on their chests laughing like idiots.
"I told you I got it," Jake laughed. My eyes narrowed as I glared in his direction.
"That was a cruel, cruel joke," I muttered angerly. I walked over to him, smacking his arm repeatedly. "Never lie to me again! That was as serious as a heart attack!" I yelled.
"Okay, okay," Jake laughed. 
"Now you can get my bags," I told him.
"Why not you?" He asked shocked.
"You lied to me and I don't wanna! They're heavy," I pouted walking towards the large cabin.
"You're so lazy!" Jake called after me.
"I have been converting Oxygen into Carbon Dioxcide all damn day! No one ever appriciates what I do!" I screamed.

I walked into the cabin, the door slamming behind me. The first thing I saw were two brown couches, two brown recliners, and a large flat screen televison. There was a large coffee table in front of the couches.There was a fire place in the front of the room with a clock above which read 8:32. The televison was on top of a wooden entertainment center. There was a Wii an XBox and multiple movies down below. "This is sick" I muttered to myself. I walked further into the cabin, which was the kitchen. It was avegrage size with all of the expected appliences inside. There was a table with six chairs on one side of the room and a large island by the stove and fridge. I walked upstairs and checked some rooms. There were four and they wer all same, extremely large with a king sized bed in the center.  There were white rugs on the hardwood floors and dressers against the walls. I walked upstairs to find more bedrooms that were the same as before. There was one bedroom that only had a bed along with mutiple candles. "That's for sex," I muttered. I closed the door and walked back down the stairs, greated by many, many suitcases. 
"Nicole come here," James called. I walked into the living room, plopping down next to a tired Julia.
"There are four rooms down here and four rooms upstairs so you guys can just pick," Amber explained. "One room has candles and stuff in it. That's the smush room. We only use that for sex, so... I suggest you use that for sex," Amber explained awkwardly.
~*~
"I don't understand how Mario can break blocks with his head but die when he touches a turtle," I stated. "That's the motto YOLO! And we party every day every day like we're sitting on the bench no we..." I trailed off, concentrating more on the Wii game. 
"Those were not the words," Louis laughed behind me.
"Bitch, I was freestyling!" I lied. Louis and Julia's laughter filled the room as I continued the game.

"Guy's the tree is up! Come on!" Amber called. I sprung from my seat and ran towards the tree. I picked up a penis shaped ordiment and held it up. 
"This really puts me in the Christmas mood," I laughed.
"That's mine! I made it last year," Drew smiled triumphantly.
"I'm not even surprised," I smiled. I shook my head while placing it onto the tree.
"Nicole our songs on!" Amber screamed, walking over to the radio and turning it up. A smile found it's way onto my face as I moved away from the tree with Amber. We started to dance like idiots around the room, shaking our butts and moving our arms in a weird motion. 

"ALL I WANT FOR CHRISTMAS IS YOUUUUU-UU BABY!!" We screamed.
_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm sorry if this is long and boring and makes no sense, I'm just tired of writing it and wanted to get something out there! Hope it's do-able though(: Enjoy!

-Comment
-Vote
-Fan

-All I Want For Christmas by Mariah Carrey on side (I think that's how you spell her name)
-Picture of finished christmas tree on side
-Nicole's Christmas Eve/Christmas shopping in comment below