Chapter 19.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 19: Vodka & Kisses.

“Shit,” Drew whispered.
“What’s wrong?” I asked. Drew pulled his hand away from my head and held it up to show me.
“Is that blood?” I asked. Drew nodded his head.
“It’s from the back of your head,” Drew frowned. I furrowed my eyebrows together, trying to think of how I was bleeding.
“Oh! It’s from Lacey,” I told him.
“Lacey?” Drew asked, his own eyebrows furrowing together.
“Yea! She knocked me down, but you should’ve seen her!” I smiled as I remembered how bloody her face way.
“Well I’m glad you beat her up,” Drew chuckled. “But we do need to get this taken care of or you’ll lose too much blood love,” Drew explained.
“Okay,” I answered.

Drew grabbed my hand and pulled me out of the school doors and over to his car. I got inside and buckled up. Drew started the car and looked over at me.
“Tell me what really happened,” he ordered softly.
“What?” I asked. Drew adverted his eyes back to the road, then back to me.
“What is the real Tom story, not Lacey’s, yours,” he spoke.
“Oh,” I whispered in understanding. I looked down at my fingers, playing with the bottoms of Drew’s sweatshirt.  “Well um, it happened in 10th grade. I was fifteen years old and he was sixteen. I had a huge crush on him since I was twelve. He had short blonde hair and stunning blue eyes,” I trailed off. “Anyways, one day out of the blue he started to talk to me. We started to hang out and eventually dated. After a month he told me he loved me. I was fifteen of course I was going to believe him. Well I ended up sleeping with him and after giving him what he really wanted he told me it was just a bet. He told me he didn’t love me and that he just wanted in my pants. He told his friends I was just a good f*ck so he wouldn’t seem like a douche. He told every guy at my school that I was easy, a whore. It completely ruined my reputation, even some of my friends stopped talking to me. I would get strange looks and I couldn’t trust any guy for a while. The only reason I was glad to move was because it would be over, but of course Lacey knew. Of course she did,” I told myself, shaking my head.
“I would never do that to you,” I heard Drew whisper. I looked over at him to see him staring angrily at the road ahead.
“What?” I asked, no sure if I heard him right.
“I said I would never do that to you. You’re such a sweet girl, any guy would be lucky to have you. He’s an arse for treating you like that,” Drew said. My mouth dropped open in shock. Never in a million years would I expect Drew to say something so, so sweet. The more astonishing part was that I knew he was telling the truth. His bright caramel eyes were darkened as he spoke.
“But don’t you sleep around?” I found myself whispering.
“I don’t lie to the girl. I don’t make her feel like shit afterwards. I make sure that she is okay with it before I even touch her,” he told me sternly. “Plus, I don’t sleep around as much as you were told. Sure I’ve had my fair share of girls, but I don’t go out a screw everyone I meet. All I do is the innocent kiss and touch, never the full thing unless I’m serious or know the girl wants it,” he explained. For some odd reason I believed him. It made sense to me somehow.

“Where do you live?” Drew asked, successfully changing the subject.
“Turn up there and it’s the first house on your right,” I told him.  He nodded his head in understanding.

He pulled into my driveway and I got out of the car.
“Is your mom home?” Drew asked, following me towards the door.
“No, she never is,” I laughed. I saw Drew frown at my response, but ignored it.
“Are you thirsty or anything?” I asked. Drew shook his head.
“No, but where is your bathroom. I’ll help you with that,” he told me as he pointed to my head.
“I can do it,” I frowned.
“No, it’s close to your neck and it’ll be uncomfortable for you,” he chuckled. I rolled my eyes and headed up the stairs.
“Follow me idiot,” I laughed when I noticed he was still standing in the kitchen.
“Coming,” he laughed.

I stopped in front of a purple painted door and walked inside.
“Oh dear God,” Drew muttered.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“It looks like One Direction threw up in your room,” he spoke. His eyes were widened as he looked around.
“It’s not that bad,” I rolled my eyes.

On two walls were One Direction posters, covering the walls from head to toe. I had a fluffy purple comforter on my bed with One Direction pillows. They weren’t the creepy ones of the boy’s faces though. They were ones that I liked. I thought they were simple and cute. One of them said ‘One Band. One Dream. One Direction.’ Another was a picture of the London flag and the last one simply said ‘1D’.
On the other two walls were song lyrics that were painted on. One wall had the chorus of ‘What Makes You Beautiful’, while the other had lyrics from ‘Live While We’re Young’.  The desk was simple along with the purple rug on my wooden floor.
“You’re obsessed,” Drew shook his head.
“Dedicated. I prefer the term, dedicated,” I corrected him. Drew rolled his eyes and pulled me into the bathroom that was attached to my room. I followed behind him, sitting on the counter.
“The first aid kit is in that closet,” I told Drew. He opened the door and grabbed the white box. He also grabbed a maroon washcloth and placed them on the counter next to me.
“Take this off,” Drew ordered, pointing to the sweat shirt. I gave him a strange look making him chuckle and roll his eyes. “The hood is in the way,” he smirked.
“Oh,” I trailed off. I lifted the hoodie up and cringed slightly, pulling it back down.
“I can’t,” I whined.
“I’ll help,” Drew told me. “Arms up,” he ordered. I did as I was told and Drew took it off of me.
“Alright turn around,” he ordered. I spun around, now facing the long mirror in front of me.

Drew wet the wash cloth and placed it onto my skin.
“Cold!” I cried out. I felt Drew’s chest vibrate against my bare back from laughter. 
“I have to get the blood off your neck, it’s gross,” Drew chuckled. I rolled my eyes, staring at him in the mirror as he smirked at me. He threw the washcloth into the sink and moved over to the white box.
“This might hurt a bit,” Drew warned. I watched as he tried to put the thread through the needle. He stuck his tongue out the side of his mouth and scrunched his eyebrows in concentration.
“Will you give me that thing,” I ordered in annoyance.
“No, I’ve got it!” Drew smiled triumphantly. He brought the needle to my head. I felt a cold pinch as I squeezed my eyes shut.
“Distract me,” I whispered. Call me a baby, but it hurt. I’ve never had stiches before, but this hurt.
“So, get out, get out, get out of my head and fall into my arms instead,” Drew sang quietly.
“I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is, but you’ve got that one thing,” we sang together. Drew smiled at me through the mirror and stepped back.
“All done,” he said.
“No way!” I asked, feeling the back of my head. “I didn’t even feel it,” I said as my eyes widened in shock.
“I’m a professional,” he winked.
“Where’d you learn that?” I asked.
“My mom," he smiled.
~*~
“Drew, I need those!” I laughed, shielding my face. He was currently on the floor, going through my drawers and shooting tampons at my face.
“You can still use them,” he rolled his eyes. He went back into the cabinet, closing the drawer, and searching around.
“Oooh, what’s this?” Drew asked, his voice muffled from being under the cabinet.
“What’s what?” I asked.
“This!” He smirked, pulling out a barely touched Vodka bottle.
“That’s Vodka,” I answered. He rolled his eyes, popping the top off.
“Drew, what are you doing?” I asked him, crossing my arms.
“Let’s play a game,” he smirked.
“I don’t really like your games,” I frowned.
“Yea you do, come sit,” he told me as he patted the ground. I did as I was told and sat across from him.
~*~
Surprisingly, and hour later, I wasn’t drunk yet. I was tipsy, but not drunk. I was still completely aware that I was sitting on my bathroom floor in just my black bra and playing a game. Nothing was spinning or anything, so I was good.
"Hey Nicole," Drew smiled. He slid the bottle over to me, knowing that I needed to drink it. Game rules.  I looked up at Drew again; I did want to kiss him. Hard. I grabbed the bottle and brought it up to my lips.
“Hey Drew," I laughed. 

One of his hands grabbed my waist, standing me up and sitting down on the counter. I stood in front of him, in between his legs. His fingers traveled up my bare sides. His thumbs traced the underwire of my bra, sending shivers through my body in pleasure.

“Come here,” he whispered. For some odd reason I nodded my head, getting onto the counter with him and sitting next to him. He shook his head at me, grabbing my hips and placing me on top of him. My legs on each side of his own, straddling him. 
“Drew, you’re drunk,” I whispered.
“No, I’m not. And you’re not either,” he answered. He brought his hand up to my head, wrapping it in my hair and pulling slightly, exposing my neck. I felt his hot breath on my skin as he kissed it lightly. I ran my fingers through his hair, pulling at the ends lightly. He pulled my body closer to his, our stomachs pressed up against each other’s. His fingers trailed around to my back, leaving goose bumps on every area. He slipped them under the thick bra strap that held the bra together; I arched my back in pleasure as his eyes roamed my body.
“Drew, what are you doing?” I asked, my voice coming out in small pants.
“Kissing you,” he smirked.  He brought his lips back to my neck, pulling my hair so he had more access.  His tongue flicked against my neck as he sucked softly. I moaned as I felt his teeth graze my soft skin. I looked into the mirror, watching Drew and myself. I closed my eyes, pulling his hair roughly as my lips found the skin of his neck. I sucked roughly, letting my tongue flick across it. He moaned his pleasure, pulling away from my neck.
“You can tell me to stop,” he told me.
“I don’t want to,” I told him. A smirk appeared on his lips appeared back onto my neck, moving across my collarbone and over my chest. I moaned in pleasure as his lips touched the top of my breasts. I pulled away slightly, lifting his shirt above his head and throwing it onto the ground.  Without thinking, I pulled his face over to mine and placed my lips on top of his. I felt him smirk against my mouth as his tongue slipped in. Our tongues wrestled for dominance, his winning in as little as two seconds. 
He pulled away from me, breathing heavily as he rested his forehead against mine. Almost angrily I pressed his body against mine, bringing my lips back to his. I heard him groan from the back of his throat. I felt his fingers travel down my stomach and over to my zipper. He unzipped my pants and threw them onto the floor. He laid me down on the counter, knocking over multiple lotions and body sprays. Neither of us cared though as we were too focused on what we were doing. He kneeled in between my legs, continuing to kiss me. I arched my back as his hands moved from my back to my bum. I moaned against his mouth, biting his lip softly.  He moved his hands down to my upper thighs, pulling me towards him. He laid down, lightly on top of me, kissing down my neck. The position we were in making it very easy to tell how aroused he currently was. I let out an unstoppable moan as I felt his hips thrust forward into me. I felt him smirk against my mouth, giving him permission to do it again. Harder. My nails dug into his shoulders as I moaned louder, his own moan echoing mine.

I heard a front door slam followed by a voice.
“DREW! NICOLE! YOU GUYS HERE?” Jake called up the stairs. I threw Drew off of me and onto the ground.
“Ow! What the f*ck?!” Drew yelled quietly.
“That was Jake!” I whispered back, eyes wide. Drew’s expression mirrored my own as realization hit.
“Okay, take a shower. I’ll tell him you’re taking a shower,” Drew thought. I nodded my head and got off the counter.
“We can finish that later,” Drew smirked. His regular self returning as he kissed my lips. He unhooked my bra and walked out of the room.
“Asshole,” I muttered getting into the shower.
_________________________________________________________
I HAD TO WRITE THIS STORY TWICE! Not once, TWICE! I finished it all up and then it deleted! So I had to type it all up again. UGH! Well anyways, I'm sorry if it's short and boring but it's all I got): So hope you like it(:
-COMMENT
-Vote
-Fan

-Picture of Drew on side<3

Hey! Guys, the bottom half of this story was from the story Illegal My Ass by MakeAndOffer!! 
Check it out!!
-All rights from (~*~) down are to MakeAndOffer, no originality from my part.