Chapter 7.

London's Bad Boy: Chapter 7: Dinner Gone Wrong.

"Nicole Rae!" My mothers voice screamed up the stairs. I groaned and flopped down on my bed. 

"What?!" I shouted back. 

Silence. "WHAT?!" I shouted louder this time. 

Silence. "What the hell!" I asked shouted as I threw my iPod on my bed and walked downstairs. 

I hopped off the last step and saw my brother watching Drake and Josh. I laughed at the fact he was almost 18 and watching a show for seven year olds. Although, I shouldn't judge I still watch Nickelodeon and Disney...

"Where is she?" I asked him. Without his eyes leaving the screen he pointed to the kitchen. 

 "Yes mommy?" I asked with a sickening sweet voice. She rolled her eyes, being able to see right through my sarcastic tone.

"We are going out tonight with my boss' family. We are going to talk about my promotion," she told me. 

"Moving across the world is a promotion?" I asked, raising my left eyebrow and placing my hands on my hips. 

"Yes, it is. Now I expect you to be on your best behavior tonight. No eye rolls, no attitude, and especially no sarcasm. Go upstairs and put on that dress I placed on your bed and make yourself look presentable," my mother ordered, walking back into the kitchen to finish whatever she was doing.

 I walked upstairs and looked around my bed. 

"There isn't any dr- Oh!" I said when I found it on the floor by my desk. 

"Oops," I muttered when I remembered that I knocked it off with my backpack when I got home. 

 I picked the dress up off the ground and held it up. 

Ew. No.I made a disgusted face as I dropped it back to the ground. The dress was a powder blue and way to sophisticated and 1900's-like. It was sleeveless and the neckline was up to my throat. It would've ended way my past knees and had a peterpan collar, not my type. 

I walked over to my closet and pulled out a purple-maroon colored strapless dress. It was tight on my chest but hung loosely and flowed out once it reached my belly button. I smiled at the dress and slipped it on. It fell down to a little above my knees. I grabbedd some cute accesories of my dresser, consisting of two gold rings and some black dimond studs. I walked over to my mirror and re-did my eye make up. I brushed on some black eyeshadow and reapplied mascara. I took two pieces of hair from each side of my face, above my ears, and braided them to the back. 

 "Nicole, I'm getting into the car! Lock up!" My mother shouted up the stairs. I walked over to my closet and slipped my feet into a pair of strappy wedges and grabbed my leather jacket from this morning. I grabbed my phone and walked downstairs. 

I walked into the kitchen and then living room, making sure everything was turned off, before I locked the door and headed the the car. 

"What the hell are you wearing," my mother growled once I sat down in the back seat like always. 

"A dress, shoes, and a leather jacket," I smirked. 

"Where is the dress I placed out Nicole?" She asked, taking a deep breath. 

"Upstairs," I simply answered. I put on my seatbelt and pulled out my phone. 

"You better not act like this there," my mother hissed. I just let a small laugh escape my lips as she pulled out of the drive way.