High and dry

What you're wearing
(Wattpad will not let me post a picture on any of my stories, so until I can figure this out, use your imagination.-_-)

Edited

"I honestly don't know Jug. I sent Archie a bunch of texts over the summer but he ignored me too...maybe he's just going through something. I'm sorry he did that you. Really I am. Ever since him and B stopped hanging out with us they both seemed to just kinda disappear from our lives." I spoke through the phone.

     Jughead called me relentlessly all morning while I was trying to get ready for school. When I finally picked up he started going off, telling me how angry he still was about Archie bailing on him. The two were supposed to take a road trip together over July 4th weekend. However, days before Archie canceled. No reason. Just bailed.
     It kinda broke Juggies heart because this trip was supposed to be some blood brother thing. Rekindle their broken friendship. I held sympathy for Jughead. Truly I did. I just didn't have an answer to give him. Archie was quick to dismiss me over the summer too.

     "This was supposed to be a fun trip. A trip full of laughs and burgers. Not lies and secrets. He just bailed. No note, no excuse. Nothing, and for what? So he can lift stones with his dad? There's something he's not telling me, I know it." Jughead complained on the other side of the phone, sighing in frustration.
     "Well, juggle. If he is lying about something I know you'll figure it out." I chuckled, throwing my back over my shoulder.
     "I gotta go. See you at school?" He asked.

     "Of course jug. Bye." I said, hanging up the phone and putting in my pocket. Signing, I prepared myself for leaving my room. Opening my door I quickly B-lined, heading for Betty's room without seeing my mother. Betty's door was open so I quickly slipped inside only to be faced with my both holding my sister's hand, a bottle of pills stopping them from making skin to skin contact.

     "Good Morning y/n." My mother said, pulling her hand away from Betty's. "I left your prescription in the kitchen. Don't forget to take them. We don't want a repeat of~"
     "Yes, mom. I know." I quickly interrupted. Not wanting the words to leave her mouth. "I'm leaving. Coming betty?" And with that I left, Betty following close behind.

~~~~

      Betty and I got to school but quickly separated, going our own ways. Betty and I got to school, separating going our own ways. I made my way for my locked when I saw Archie standing in front of his own, holding a book. 
     "Hey, Archie." I said going over and leaning on the locker beside his.
     "Hey y/n/n."

     "What you got there?" I asked, curious. I haven't seen Archie willingly hold a book since Betty begged him to read her favourite Nancy drew novel Im middle school.....okay so I wouldn't say willingly.
     "N-nothing." He stuttered, chuckling slightly.
     "Come on, arch. Tell me." I pushed, wanting to know what it was.
     "Alright fine. I've been writing songs." He explained, looking down at the book.

     "Wow. Archie that's amazing I can't bel~" I started but was quickly cut off by Reggie mantle. Hot. Yes. Smart.....do be discussed.
     "Dude, you're a beast. Look at this arm. How much are you benching? Like, 220, 225? You gotta give me some tips man. Romanian dead lifts, right? Taking some tea? Ginseng? Maca root?" He asked, standing behind me, pretending like I wasn't even there. Typical.
     Archie chuckled, grabbing the rest of his stuff from his locker and walking away putting his jacket on leaving, me there alone as if I wasn't there in the first place. I sighed, looking down at the ground.