Show

Reminder

"Polly needed to hear the truth

"Polly needed to hear the truth. And we did too." I screeched at my parents. Betty and I sat on her bed after listening to a long lecture from our parents.

"So? Did you find what you were looking for?" Dad asked.

"To be honest, dad, no. We didn't." Betty sighed. "You hate the blossoms. You hated Jason. And now Polly is pregnant with his baby. That gives you a motive."

"A motive? A motive for what?" Dad questioned, clearly confused. I rolled my eyes putting my head in my hands. After all of this I just wanted to go to my room and sleep.

"The night of the drive-in did you break into sheriff Keller's house and steal his case files?" Betty continued.

"What?"

"You weren't at the drive-in. You weren't with mom when she was at the register writing the paper for the next day, where were you?" Betty cried.

"Betty, what do you think I did?" Dad asked, stepping closer.

"Did you kill Jason blossom?"

I looked up from my hands when I heard Chuckling. She was laughing. Why was she laughing.

"Him? You think that he killed Jason? Your father?" She continued to laugh as she stood up. "You think he has the stomach for that? I wish he'd killed Jason. I wish I had, after what Jason did to Polly. I swear, Elizabeth, you're sounding crazy, just like your sister."

"Stop saying that, mom!" I snapped, getting up and standing in front of her. "She's not crazy."

"She is, y/n." Dad counterpointed. "She.....look, she is depressed and delusional. Did you actually believe the story she told you? About running off to never never land and raising a family? That's a fantasy, Y/n."

"I don't believe you." I said, tears streaming down my face. "I don't...I can't believe you."

"You don't have to believe us. We're your parents." Mom sighed. She glared at us before storming out of Bettys room. Dad looked at us once more before following mom out of the room. I let out a frustrated sigh before feeling two arms rap around me. I look done to see Betty crying into my side. I hugged her back laying down on her bed. We both sat there, crying to each others arms, hearts broken, missing our sister. She's...not.....crazy.

~~~~

Outfit