Video games

Jughead

The coopers. The stepfords of riverdale. High school sweethearts who got married and had three beautiful daughters. Polly, Betty and y/n. Until Jason blossom happened. And now we would hear for the person who was closest to him those days leading up to his disappearance: Polly copper. How a casual conversation turned into an epic forbidden romance. How, for reasons still murky, their respective parents tried to tear them apart. How their break up was short lived because Polly soon learned she was pregnant with Jason's baby. How they became secretly engaged with his grandmother's blessing and her heirloom ring and made planes to run away together. To start a new life. And how their dreams of escape went up in flames.

~~~~

What you wearing

"That was the last day you saw him?" Sheriff Keller asked Polly

"That was the last day you saw him?" Sheriff Keller asked Polly. After finding out that the blossoms only wanted pollys baby and mom and dad only wanted Polly we thought it would be best to get Polly away from both of them. And what better place to go when in trouble? The Pembrooke 

"At pops, when he told me the plan." Polly began. "That he was gonna fake his own death and then we would meet up. But before that could happen, my mom and dad sent me away."

"One of Jason's teammates said that before he team away, Jason was dealing drugs." Betty chimed in, informing Keller.

"Making a one-time delivery." Polly sighed. "He needed-we needed money. To get away and start over."

"So riverdale's star football player becomes a drug mule?" Keller asked, not seeming convinced. I sat there on the arm of mrs. Lodges chair, uncomfortable about being here. I think she noticed my staring and placed her hand on my back, soothing me.

"He went to a bar on the other side of the tracks and made a deal with some biker gang." Polly continued.

"The serpents?" Keller asked.

"He got an address upstate, where he was supposed to deliver the drugs in exchange for cash."

"The drugs you found in Jason's car." Keller asked Betty as more of a statement than a question. She nodded. "Went up in flames." 

"Along with everything I had left of Jason. Including the ring his nana gave me, which he was keeping until..." Polly began crying. My heart hurt at the slight of my sister. Unwed, heartbroken, pregnant.

"Okay sheriff." Mrs. Lodge began, standing up. "I think that's enough for tonight. I think Polly needs her rest."

"Yeah, well, I'll be in touch, ladies." Keller said, standing up from his seat and making his way out the door. I moved to sit completely in the chair as mrs. Lodge showed him out.

"We're gonna get you through this, okay?" Better promised Polly. She began crying even more so Betty pulled her in for a hug. I sighed as I watched my broken sister cry for her long suffering lover.

~~~~

I was in Archies room playing videos game with him and jughead , winning of course. They hate that about me. I love it. Makes me feel powerful. Juggie and Archie were on a separate team while I, we in fact against them.

"Gotta stop blowing me up." Jughead insisted, focusing on the game.

"You're going the wrong way." Archie snapped. You're going left.

"What are you doing?" Jughead asked before I killed both of them winning my 8th game in a row. I chuckled as they threw there controllers down, groaning. I giggled as I began doing my victory dance I do every time that I know they hate. Jughead growled, tackling me backwards on the bed and began ticking me. Archie chuckled as I began struggling to breath as jughead tickled my side. The room was filled with laughter until mr. Andrews opened the door, coming in.

"Hey, guys. It's getting pretty late, y/n you should be—whoa. It's ripe in here. Somebody wanna open a window?"

"Thank you. I nearly collapsed when I walked in." I sighed, sitting up on the bed.

"I got it." Archie insisted, standing up to open the window.

"Settling in, jug?" Mr. Andrews asked jughead.

"Oh, completely." He answered, smiling. "It's Like Archie and I are some roommates in a college dorm and y/ns the cat that we fed once so now it keeps coming back." I rolled my eyes, chuckling, hitting him upside the head.

"Ow." He groaned, rubbing the back of his head. Mr, Andrews chuckled.

"Oh, great. What does that make me, the RA?"

"No, you're the third roommate." Archie said, sitting down.

"And I'm just a cat no ones wants." I sighed, causing everyone to chuckle.

"All right, guys. I got a big day tomorrow." Mr. Andrews smiled.

"Breaking ground on the soDale project, right?" Archie asked.

"Yeah. Indeed we are. Sorry. I know that's kind of a sore spot with you, jughead, about the drive In." Fred apologize, sending jug a sympathetic smile.

"As long as you build something beautiful in its place." Jughead smiled.

"I don't know about beautiful, but, uh, it's gonna be big." Mr, Andrews chuckled. "Night guys. Y/n you spending the night on the couch? "

"No, no. As much as I wish I didn't have to go back there. I think the warden would be mad." I joked, referring to my mother.

"Alright, well good night sweetie. Walked her out Archie." Mr. Andrews Insisted. Archie nodded and we both stood up as mr. Andrews left for his room.

"No making out you two." Jughead laughed.

"Dude, I got a girlfriend." Archie chuckled nervously. I rolled my eyes, sighing.

"Like that's stopped you before." Jughead whispered under his breath. Archie just shook his head, leading me out of his room. We made our way down stairs by the door where we both got our shoes on. We opened the door going outside, making our way to my house. We got to the front door and I tuned around thanking Archie. Before I could open the door and go inside Archie grabbed my hand stopping me.

"I just...wanted to say thank you...for forgiving me. Even though I still don't know what I did. I just wanted to say thank you." He smiled.

I sighed not sure exactly what to say. I mean, he hurt me by getting with Val after pretending to be interested in me but I guess if he didn't know what he did wrong, how could he fix it?

"I wish I could tell you. Maybe one day...I'll must up the courage. Goodnight Archie." I smiled, kissing his cheek. I slowly pulled away from his face, looking into his eyes. I gulped, felling the same tension I did in the closet that night. Then...he kissed me. But it wasn't one of those, middle schools pecks, or like the kind from the closest, on filled with lust and want. No this kiss was real. It felt like the only thing between us was the anticipated where this would lead. The feeling was like the world had stopped and it was just two teenagers, living in a terrifying world and the only escaped was each other. As the burning sensation of wanting more, tingled through my body, I sighed into the kiss, deepening it, hoping it would never end.