Shady bitch

What you wearing

Shoes

     We walked into the incredibly decorated gymnasium, the music bouncing off of our ear drums, harshly as the adjusted to now loud environment

     My arm was linked with Archies left, Betty on his right and Veronica on hers. The four of us were in our own worlds as our eyes explored the lights and other students.

     "Well it's not the met ball." Veronica joked, looking around.
     "Hey, when do you have to let coach Clayton know about football?" Betty asked Archie. He sighed bringing his attention towards her.
     "This weekend."
     "Guys, can't we just liberate ourselves from the tierd dichotomy of jock, artist? Can't we in this post James Franco world be all things at once?" Veronica demanded smiling at us.
     "I've been working on it Veronica." Archie laughed taking in the room once more.
     "Work fast." Veronica insisted. "I'm getting punch."

     "Wanna dance?" Betty asked Archie as a slow song began to play on the speakers.
     "I don't wanna leave y/n all alone." Archie insisted, looking down at me, our arms still linked. I looked towards Betty to see her raise her eyebrows, silently telling me to leave. I slowly unwrapped my arm from archies and took a step back.
     "It's ok." I simply said, looking down at the floor.
     "You made me promise not to leave you alone tonight." Archie reminded, untangling his arm from Betty and facing me completely. I looked up at him before quickly glancing over at Betty who had a pleading look. I sighed looking back at the ground.

"It's ok, you two have fun." I insisted, sending them both a fake smile. Archie returned the same small smile before leading Betty towards the dance floor, smiles on both of their faces. Letting out a sigh, I looked around to see if there was anyone I could tolerate for the next hour or two.
     I looked towards the punch to see Reggie and moose spike it quickly, hoping anyone noticed. A small chuckle left my mouth as I made my way towards them, a smirk on my face. Moose took a quick swig from the flask, passing it to Reggie.

"Boys. I smiled, nodding at them. Reggie smirked down at me, glancing down to my shoes and back up towards my face.
Y/n. Gotta say. You clean up nice. He said, bringing the flask up to his mouth and taking a drink without breaking eye contact.
Can I have some? I gotta get through this night someone. Might as well be drunk doing it. I joked, holding my hand hoping they'd give in. The two shared a glance before chuckling, Reggie placing the flask into my outstretched hand. Give me some of that." I demanded holding my hand out. Moose and Reggie shared a look before laughing handing me the flask. I took a drink before handing it back to them leaning on the snack table watching Betty and Archie dance. Seeing them so close physically made my heart hurt. I watched as there lips move in conversation but suddenly stopped when Betty moved her hands away from Archie and he looked towards me. I sent him a confused look before him and Betty turned towards the stage applauding the band.