Serpents

What you wearing

Coat over top

"Poor moose. Is he okay?" Betty asked jughead and I after we explained everything that happened to her and Veronica.

"His name is moose. He's fine." Jughead laughed as the bell rang. Archie came dashing towards our table in a huff.

"Dude, what the hell? I've been texting you." Archie snapped, sitting down in the booth beside me. I tensed up a little feeling slightly uncomfortable.

"Archie, jughead and y/n just told us about what happened yesterday." Betty explained.

"Though I checked out at the words construction and site." Veronica laughed. I chuckled slightly, fiddling with my sore fingers.

"Moose and I are going to the southside to find those serpents. You In?" Archie asked, directing his conversation completely towards jughead.

"Whoa, Hey. You didn't say it was the serpents who beat moose up." Betty countered, completely confused.

"Well...we don't actually know but it was most likely them. I mean they came after me and I wouldn't put it past those low-lives." I pointed out.

"We still don't know that for a fact though." Jughead chimed in sounding slightly irritated.

"Well, it's still worth a shot if it might help my dad." Archie said. Kevin's boyfriend can get us in.

"Get you in where?" I asked. Archie turned to me looking in my eyes before shaking out of it and answering.

"To some bar where the serpents hang out. If moose spots then, we call Sheriff Keller and get those goons arrested."

"Archie, the serpents are dangerous." Betty insisted, leaning over the table with a slightly worried look. "Their drug dealers."

"What? Says who?" Jughead asked. I set him a weird look before shaking it off.

"Polly." Betty answered. "Remember? Trev told us that Jason was dealing drugs? It was for the serpents."