Tell

What you wearing

"What the hell were you thinking!??"

Archie jumped as I barged into his bedroom, steam practically coming from my ears.

"Jesus,y/n." Archie sighed, pulling his head phones from his head. "What are you talking about?"

"What am I talking about? What am I talking about?!? Jesus Archie! Within the span of 24 hours you've become the teen American psycho of Riverdale!" I screamed, coming closer to him. He rolled his eyes, growling.

"Yeah, I get it. My dad already gave me an earful." He snapped, standing from his chair.

"Listen Archie." I began, my voice becoming softer. "I get that you're afraid after what happened to you dad.."

"This has nothing to do with my dad!" He yelled, cutting me off. "This has to do with that fact that this asshole thinks he can terrorize our town! And I'm tired of living In fear!"

"You have no right to yell at me like that." I said, keeping my voice as calm as possible.

"What about you storming in here, screaming your head off, pointing out something I already know."

"Archie, I'm trying to protect you here. Not become your enemy. I'm your girlfriend not your punching bag." I sighed, walking for the door. He stopped me, grabbing my arm.

"I never said you were. And don't pretend like I treat you like that." He mumbled, his gaze caught on the ground.

"Im not pretending anything. You and I both know that this relationship has took a turn for the worst." Tears began to well up In my eyes as I spoke.

"What are you trying to say?"He questioned, looking me dead in the eyes. "Because if there's something you'd like to say. Say it now."

"I'm trying to say....I don't think how you've been treating me. And every time I express my emotions about it you tell me I'm acting crazy and being unreasonable. That's what I'm trying to say." With that I left his room, and leaving the house.

This isn't how this is supposed to go.

~~~~

Jugheads POV

"Have you told her yet?"

"No." He said simply, grabbing ahold of her hand. I rolled my eyes, anger and disgust bubbling inside my stomach. "She came over, yelling at my about the whole video thing...I was so ready to it right then and there."

"Then why didn't you? I gave you two days, but I extended that's for your sake. I'm not waiting any longer." I snapped, looking towards the both with a hate I didn't think I could hold towards the two.

"Listen, juggie. Please, just let us figure this out. We'll tell her, we promise." Betty said, he voice calm.

"No."

"What?" They asked at the same time, shooting me a confused look.

"I said no. I gave you a chance, but you blew it. I'm telling her today. Now." And with than I got up and left, searching for her.