Mission accomplished

What you wearing

You know when people say that in an awkward situation, when In doubt always picture everybody naked

You know when people say that in an awkward situation, when In doubt always picture everybody naked....well it's a little hard to do that when the people involved are you sister, your mother, and your best friend. Ah yes breakfast at the coopers. For starters dads not here, I'm always quite, moms always scolding everyone and Betty's rolling her eyes. Seriously she dose it non stop. But today, oh today, jugheads here. The only sound is the scraping of forks and loud sighs. Mom slowly stirred her tea as she intently watched jughead, her gaze moving from him to Betty.

"So, jughead, I suppose we have you to thank for bettys ongoing obsession with this Jason blossom ghoulishness." My mother sighed, crossing her arms.

"Mom.." I began to plead before Betty cut me off.

"Actually, I was the one who asked jughead to help me write it for the blue and gold."

"Relax, Betty, I'm just making conversation." Mom chuckled sending us a fake smile. I rolled my eyes taking a long sip of my orange juice, sharing a look worn jughead from across the table. Suddenly Betty directed her gaze towards jughead giving him the go ahead. The plan was that jughead was to Bring our mother into a mother while Betty and I looked for anything that could tell us where Polly was.

"Do you guys have a bathroom I could use?" He asked politely. I smiled standing up.

"Sure I'll show you." I smiled, before my mother stopped me standing up. Bingo.

"No, no. I'll show him." She insisted, leading her and jug out of the room. Quickly Betty and I stood out of our seats running to the kitchen counter where our mother royal blue purse sat. I opened it, digging through it as quickly as I could before pulling out her black chequebook. I opened to the first page, letting Betty take a quick picture of the page before flipping to the next. The process lasted about 30 seconds before we put everything back in its rightful place, then sitting down.

Mission accomplished.

I am so, so, sorry about this.  It's so short and I haven't updated in a while I've just been really busy but i promise I'll make it by up to you guys. Thank you so much for all the reads you guys are awesome. Don't forget to vote.