Done

STOP
MATURE THEMES AHEAD.

What you wearing

"He-he called you?"

"He-he called you?"

"Twice. Said he wanted to play a game." I began explaining. Archies hands were resting on my knees, a concerned look on his face. I knew I shouldn't tell anyone, but his request was too much to keep to myself. "He....wants me to end my friendship with Veronica. Make her hate me. Make her wish she never came to riverdale."

"Oh my, god." Archie mumbled, grabbing my cheeks between his hands. He looked into my eyes, concern and worry glossing over. "What did you say?"

"Archie..." I gulped as I felt the tears pooling in my eyes, my vision going blurry. "He...said if I don't he'll hurt someone I love. That someone might be my family, Jughead, Veronica, or even you. I can't let that happen. I won't. Not by my hands. I have a chance to save someone and if that means saying goodbye to my best friend then I'll do it. And I'll do it a million times again."

"Hey, Hey. Please don't cry. I trust you. You're being so brave my love. Alright. I'm so proud of you for telling me." He soothed as he rubbed his thumbs under my eyes, stopping my tears from reaching my cheeks.

"I don't wanna hurt her, Archie." I cried, digging my head into his chest. "Why me? Why not somebody else. Why can't I catch a break."

"Maybe....maybe you should talk to Jughead." He suggested, pulling my face away from his chest.

"What?"

"I don't know. I'm just saying. He might be a better help than me. You know I'm not as smart as him. Plus you guys were like the Scooby gang combined into two people." He chuckled nervously, the scowl on my face not going unnoticed.

"Archie. He lied to me. So unless you look me in the eyes, and tell me what he said was true, I'm not taking to him." I growled, thinking back to the horrible lies Jughead tried to plant in my brain. He sat there, on his bed, silent.

"No. It's not true. But I just think~" I quickly cut him off, placing my lips on his. A gentle kiss. One so slow and smooth.

"That's all I need to hear. You don't need to stick up for him. He lied to me, and betrayed you. Why? I still haven't figured that out. But he did. Don't forget that." I explained. He gulped, nodding in agreement.

"Archie?"

"Yeah." He smiled, looking towards me.

I slowly pushed him backwards on the bed, letting his back hit the soft mattress as I climbed on top of him. My body stood still planted on him as he looked up at me, eyes wide.

"Y/n~" he began, a warning tone. "What are you doing?"

"Make me forget. Please." I pleaded as I began planting sod kisses on his neck, littering it in small, bright pink splotches. "Fuck me up. Make me lose all sense of direction. Make my mind numb."