Belive me

What you wearing

"Juggie?"

"Just....please sit down." He mumbled, his voice barely above a whisper, directing me towards my bed. I slowly sat down, watching as he paced back and forth.

"Jughead, you're scaring me. What's wrong?" I asked, confused. He stopped, looking down at me. He put a head on top of my head and began stroking my hair. I looked up at him, worry filling my eyes.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, waiting for confirmation. I nodded. "Okay, good. And you know I would never lie to you or hurt you, right?"

"Jughead please. You have me all worried." I gulped, grabbing his hand from my hair and holding it tightly with my own.

He gulped, still starring down at me with a look full of emotions I couldn't quite put my finger on.

"The night....the night of the jubilee, I caught Betty and Archie.....having sex."

My gaze quickly fell hard as the words flew from his mouth as my own went dry. He continued to talk, but I felt like I could only hear the emotion in his voice, rather than the words.

"They..they also slept together the night of my birthday....but I thought it was a one time thing that's why I didn't say anything. I guess I was wrong. I told them they had two days to confess and tell you the truth. But then with everything that happened with Archies dad I thought it was the last thing on his mind. But I couldn't hold it in any longer because I love you so much."

I looked up at him, tears in my eyes. My mind was racing with so many scenarios, and I couldn't handle it. My stomach felt gross, and my head heavy with worry and disgust.

"I'm so, so sorry. I'm sorry it happened. I'm sorry you found out through me. I'm sorry. Please say something."

JUGHEADS POV

"Please say something."!

I watched her mouth open and close like a fish, her mind clearly racing to find the right words to say in a moment like this.

"I-I....." she stuttered, her voice breaking. "I don't believe you."

I couldn't understand what I just heard. I moved my head forward in confusion, wondering if I had heard her right.

"What?" I questioned.

"I said I don't believe you." She said louder, gently pushing me away so she could stand. "I don't believe you. Archie wouldn't do that. B-Betty wouldn't do that."

"Y/n. I caught them. I confronted them. We can go ask Archie right now." I offered, grabbing her hand and preparing to walk her next door. However, she harshly pulled her hand away before I could even get close to the door.

"No!" She snapped, tears on the brim of her eyes. "No. He loves me. I love him. I love him so much."

"Y/n. Who are you taking to. It's me. Why would I lie about something like this?" I questioned. My mind racing for any reasoning behind this.

"I don't know. I don't know, maybe you should answer that question. Because...because if....." she trailed off, her gaze falling towards the floor as she fiddled with her finger.

"Because what?" I asked, wanting her to continue. She raised her head and I was taken back by the amount of tears rolling down her cheeks, her eyes twice as red.

"Because...because if I can't trust you, maybe we shouldn't be friends anymore."

I felt like weights had been dropped on the back of my legs, my legs bucking at her words. It was kinda poetic the way tears quickly began falling from my eyes.

"You don't mean that." I growled harshly, grabbing her arms tightly. "You don't fucking mean that!"

"Yes I do!" She screamed, getting in my face.

"No! No, you can't mean it. You promised to never leave me. You're not walking out of my life." I demanded, my voice deep and harsh with anger. The tears still streamed down our faces as we continued to yell.

"I don't care, Jughead. I don't care anymore. We're done. This friendship is done. Please get out of my house." She boomed. Her voice shaking as she continued to cry.

I gulped down my pride and quickly sank to my knees, wrapping my hands around her waist and resting he head on her stomach.

"Don't leave me."!I begged, my heat burning.

She slowly peeling me away from her. Her eyes now gentle.

"Please leave."

~~~~

Barging into archies room, I closed the door behind me, resting my back against it.

"Jughead?"!Archie questioned from the bed, setting his guitar down as I slid towards the floor, my back against the door. "Juggie, you crying?"

"She...she didn't believe me. She still loves you. But she doesn't want me in her life anymore. She said she doesn't care." I continued to explain as more and more tears made there way done my cheeks.

Archie slowly rose from the bed, waking towards me.

"I'm sorry, Jughead." He mumbled. "This shouldn't have been on you. It was my responsibility to confess and tell her the truth. Neither of you deserve this. I promise, I'll tell her the truth soon. And everything will be back to normal."!

I just shook my head, closing my eyes. My heart hurt. A physical hurt. My head ached, and my eyes burned. I've never felt a pain like this before. A loss like this.

What was I gonna do without her?

Without my best friend.

Without my favourite person.

Without my rock.

Without my world.

Without the one and only person I could trust.

Without the light to my dark.

Without the love of my life.

What was I gonna do?

How could she not believe me?