" can you spell it?"

What you wearing

"You were right." I heard Betty say from her locker beside me. I scrunched my eyebrows together and looked at her. "And what you said about Archie. Sometimes it's hard to admit things to yourself. Our mother is crazy. I'm afraid we'll never see Polly again. The boy I like doesn't like me back."

"He may not be crushing on you, but he does love you." I pointed out, closing my locker. "He's legit miserable without you, if it's any consolation. Sometimes as friend is better than a boyfriend. Maybe this is on of those times. I'm, I'm so sorry for being such a bad sister."

"I shouldn't have reacted the way I did. We both lost one sister and I can't lose another." Betty sighed walking over to and wrapping me in a tight hug.

"Yes omg, my baes are back together."'We heard Veronica laugh from beside us, jumping up and down.

~~~~~

"And sheriff Keller's grilling me. Mantel the magnificent." Reggie complained as most of us sat in the student lounge for our break. Veronica was talking to chuck, Archie had just walked in, Betty was with Kevin and I was with jughead. "Because I want blossom dead. When he was like the only good quarterback we had. Speaking of offensive tight ends, I should've send the cops to you moose. Because here's another unsolved mystery. What were you and Kevin doing at the river? Or does being with the sheriffs son give you a free pass, Keller?"

"He has the iq of bug." Jughead joked causing me to laugh louder than intend.

"What's so funny y/n? I mean let's think about it. If a kid at riverdale killed Jason, it's not gonna be a jock, right? No let's be honest. Isn't it always some spooky, scrawny, pathetic internet troll to busy writing his manifestos to get laid...by anyone but his sex doll who follows him around like a lost puppy wanting to be just like him. Some smug, kiddy, serial-killer-fanboy freak and his corpse bride. Like jughead and y/n." Reggie ramble on and on. When I heard jughead and I's names I immediately looked away from the floor and at Reggie who wore a sly smirk. "What was it like, adams family? When you guys shot Jason? You didn't do stuff to the body did you? Like after."

"It's called necrophilia, Reggie. Can you spell it?" I teased, causing him to get out of his seat and spring for me like he was going to hit me. Just in time both jughead and Archie stepped in front of me.

"Hey, shut the hell up Reggie." Archie demanded, pushing him farther away from me.

"Boys." Veronica said, standing up.

"What do you care andrews?" Reggie asked.

"Nothing just leave her alone."

"Holy crap. Did you, Donnie Darko and Margaret white kill him together? Was it some sort of pervy, sex drive. You know one girl two guys and one body." Reggie taunted. "Or was it just you and y/n. Didn't get enough of that ass in the closest the other night I see." He continued. That's when Archie snapped. He gripped reggies shirt shoving him. Reggie sighed before pushing Archie into the vending machine, braking the glass. Jughead and I gripped Reggies shoulders trying to pry him off of Archie. Reggie took Archie down, while moose grabbed ahold of jughead pulling him back while chuck picked me up by my waist pulling me away as I thrashed trying to get out of his grip. Reggie got his balance and punched him the face knocking him out cold.