Come out and play

What you wearing

Closing night The last drive inRebel without a causeJames Dean            Natalie wood

Closing night
The last drive in
Rebel without a cause
James Dean            Natalie wood

"Make some room outcasts." Cheryl demanded, before climbing in. She had just pulled up in a bright red 1954 thunderbird. My dream car might I add. Kevin, Veronica and I were sat at the back of sheriff Keller's personal truck. I sat  beside Veronica with my head on her shoulder and Veronicas head on kev's . I sighed bringing my attention back to the big screen.

"That hair."

"That jacket."

"That body."

The three of us gushed as Cheryl sat there with a unimpressed look on her face as always.

"Jason always adored the drive in." She sighed, her gaze never leaving the big screen. I looked at her slightly to see if her face wore an expression but as always it was just an icy stare. We heard loud bangs and clanging from behind us. Those bikers never know when to shut up do they? Veronica sighed shaking her head at the gang as Cheryl grabbed a red vine out of the bag.

"South side trash." Kevin hissed, looking at me.

"I know." I sighed, getting agitated. It really takes a lot of will power to not let my other side come out and play in these situations. My anger issues and anxiety sometimes just have a mind of there own and when they take control there's no telling what I'll do.

"They've been doing that since the opening credits." Veronica sighed, trying to get comfortable. Suddenly Kevin decided to make and move and shush them but it sadly had no affect as they just laughed and threw popcorn at him. That's when my other side decided to come out and play. I shoved the blanket off my body and stood up in the back of the truck looking at the group of bikers.

"Hey! You know what happens to snake when a teenage girl with anger issues and metal problems steps on it. No? Shut the hell up or you'll find out." I yelled, earning honks and cheers from the cars around. I smirked back at the bikers before turning back around and bowing, excepting my praise. Veronica chuckled as I sat back down getting under the warmth of the blanket once more.

"I cannot believe you just threatened a gangbanger." Kevin mumbled. I rolled my eyes chuckling slightly.

"You know Kevin sometimes I think that you mistake me for Betty. We are nothing alike. Remember that." I smiled, laughing slightly. Veronica took the nearly empty bucket of popcorn out my lap and motioned it towards Cheryl.

"How about a refill?" She asked not making eye contact with the red head. I stifled my laughs when I saw Cheryls expression change to mortified. She grabbed the bucket, handing it to Kevin.

"Ya, Kev. How about a refill? Cherry cola, as always." She smiled. Kevin rolled his eyes, grabbing the bucket before quickly jumping out of the truck, waking towards the concession stand.

"So. Where's Betty, and your red headed boyfriend tonight?" Cheryl asked me, while Veronica looked off into the distance somewhere.

"Umm, Betty had homework and Archie had music." I sighed, looking straight ahead. "And he's not..my boyfriend."

"Could've fooled me." She laughed, moving around before putting her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her slightly confused but the way she looked so content and comfortable I decided just to ignore it and watch the movie.