Funeral

What you wearing

Betty, jughead, Archie, and I all sat in a row, looking towards the front of the room where Jason lay in his casket

Betty, jughead, Archie, and I all sat in a row, looking towards the front of the room where Jason lay in his casket. It had been a long week of fights with Betty and jam sessions with Archie but now I'm here. Jason blossoms funeral. Suddenly Archie grabbed my arm and dragged me out of my seat towards mrs. Blossom.

"I'm so sorry for your loss, mrs. Blossom." Archie consoled, still gripping my arm with a shirt in his other hand. "I thought you might wanna have this." Archie said with a smile, handing her Jason's, neatly folded football jersey.

"You're so much like him." She sighed, slowly bringing her hand up to his face and gently stroking his cheek. I furrowed my eyebrows In confusion as Archie gripped my arm tighter as she continued to touch him. She brought her hand up to his hair before quickly retracting her hand and apologizing.

"Thank you Archibald." She thanked, grabbing the blue and yellow jersey from his trembling hands. Archie pulled me back to are seats before sending her another look.

"Did she just touch your hair?" Kevin asked while Archie and I sat back in our seats.

"That was really sweet, what you did."Betty consoled, leaning forward and rubbing his back. I felt his hand brush up against mine and he slowly linked our pinky's together. I smiled, looking back at the front of the room.

"She deserves it more than I do." Archie sighed.

"Days like these really put things into perspective, huh?" Veronica asked as she walked towards us. "I mean at lease we're here. At least were alive."

"Yeah." I mumbled, tightening my pinky around Archies. Veronica sat down in the chair in front of me and smiled at me before turning around to face the casket. Suddenly whispers and quiet chatters could be heard erupting the room. Everyone turned around to see Cheryl walk out in a bright white dress with her head held high. I gasped, fully grabbing Archies hand. Everyone watched carefully as she slowly walked towards the front of the room, to her brother's casket.

"Oh my god."

"Yas."

"Welcome to thornhill. Thank you all for coming." Cheryl began, now standing at the podium. "If you'll kindly take your seats. I'd like to start the memorial. With a few words about Jason. The last time I saw Jason, I was wearing this dress. I know it's impossible, but I swear when I put it on, it feels like he's in the room with me. Even though we were twins, I used to demand I have my own birthday party. Until on year, out of the blue, Jason convinced me we had to combine them into one. It wasn't until years later I found out why. It was because no on wanted to come to mine, and Jason didn't want me to know. He protected me. Every single day. I wish that day at the river, I had protected him." I watched as Cheryl broke down into sobs, turning around towards the casket. She finally crumbled, sobbing, screaming she was sorry. I know Cheryl has done some mean thing to me in the past but I couldn't just watch this. I quickly got out of my seat and went over to Cheryl quickly bending down to the ground and pulling her into a tight hug. Her tears soaked through my dress but I could care less at this point. No one deserves this. Not even Cheryl.

"I think we'll adjourn now, to the winter salon for a light supper." Mrs. Blossom said into the mic, breaking the silence. Cheryl continued to sob into my shoulder until her mother harshly pulled her away from me, dragging her off somewhere. I sighed making my way over to Archie who was waiting for me. I smiled at him slightly as he wrapped his arm around me as we made our way towards the winter Salon.

"That was really awesome of you." He smiled. I laughed shaking my head.

"She doesn't deserve this. I hope whoever did this is here right now and knows what they did." I sighed, anger and sadness for Cheryl and her family taking over. Jason deserves justice and the was the police are working I don't think that will happen anytime soon. "Where did jug and Betty go?"

"Um, they ran off when everyone was leaving." Archie explained.

"Okay, is it just me or is there something going on there?" I asked in a serious tone. Archie stopped for a second not answer as if he was thinking.

"Oh my god. Gross." He groaned, I laughed as we continued to walk. This guy will be the death of me.