Visit

Reminder

Waking up to my body being shook I opened my eyes to come face to face with jughead

Waking up to my body being shook I opened my eyes to come face to face with jughead. Jumping back slightly I look between him and my open window.

"Juggie? What are you doing here? It's like 6am?" I questioned, concern and worry lacing my voice looking at the boy who was sitting down on my bed.

"Honey...it 10am." He informed, moving my alarm clock to show me the bright red, digital numbers. Sighing I rubbed my eyes with the back of my hands like a child, feeling almost numb from the waist down. "You feeling okay?" He asked me, placing the back of his hand on my forehead, feeling for a fever.

"Yeah, just has a long night. I'll explain later." I groaned, hopping out of bed. Jughead leaned back into the spot I was just in, cuddling my stuffed rabbit as I brushed through the knots I called hair. I watched Jughead through my mirror, inspecting his behaviour.

"Jughead, is everything okay?" I asked, placing my brush down and making my way back towards my bed. He set the bunny down, sighing.

"I had breakfast with Mary and Archie and we discussed my dads case. It's not looking good y/n. And she wants me to go see him before it's too late, and-and i was wondering if you would go with me?" He inquired, pulling me into the bed beside him. I giggled at his toddler like behaviour. I pushed a long stand of dark hair that fell out of his Bennie out of his face.

"Of course I'll go with you juggie." I smiled. He grabbed my hand and quickly brought it to his mouth, kissing the knuckles while he repeatedly thanked me over and over again. I laughed pushing him away and once again making my way out of the bed and getting ready.

~~~~

Outfit

FP sat there on the bench In his cell

FP sat there on the bench In his cell. His gaze not once falling in the direction juggie and I stood in. Sighing, Jughead began to speak.

"When- when Archie told me about his little plan to help you....get you on your feet and working with Fred....deep down, I knew it was a mistake."

"Should've listened to your gut." FP barked, showing now remorse towards his son who stood here. heart broken and betrayed. Jughead sniffed, fighting back his tears.

"You really had me going." He chuckled, unamused. His voice broke, the lump in his throat fighting to be let loose. Sighing, he threw his hands in the air in defeat. "Cleaning the trailer, convincing me that you had quit drinking. I was so happy for the first time in so long. You paid attention to me." Hearing those words brought tears to my eyes. Jughead deserves so much more than he gets.

"Let's be honest. The only reason you read my manuscript about Jason's murder was to make sure I wasn't into you. And you didn't wanna take me to Toledo to Get the family back together. You wanted to get away. You wanted to run away." Jughead continued on until FP finally snapped, screaming.

"I did what I had to do! What I always do!"

The shouts sent me back, startled by the man. Jughead quickly hit the bars, anger and rage taking over.

"Are you even sorry?" He asked, walking over to the other side of the cell. I hesitantly followed him, latching my hands around his arm, hiding being him slightly as FP stood from his bed and walking over to us.

"I'm sorry I got caught." He scowled, leaning on the bars. "We done?"

Juggie scoffed, grabbing my hand and beginning to leave until FP shouted from behind us.

"Look at me Jughead! Never come back here. You understand?"

"Got it." Jughead said simply, tightening his grip on my hand and once again, we began to leave. Once we were completely out of the police station Jughead stoped me.

"What?" I asked.

"They were right. He didn't do it."

Sorry this is so short but it's just a filler, but guys omg, we're so close to finishing season one. Can you guys believe it!?!?