Breakfast and Seacrets

What you wearing

Archies POV

"Ahem. We need a fire extinguisher?"

"What are you doing up? I was gonna bring you breakfast." I asked dad as he walked through the cloud of smoke that had surrounded the house. I coughed slightly as I set the two pieces of burnt toast onto dads plate.

"I appreciate it, but I gotta get moving around sometime." He smiled as he circled me, eyeing the plate of food. I quickly grabbed the can of energy drink I was drinking moments before he came in, taking a large swig.

"Little early for that, isn't it?" He asked, worry lacing his eyes.

"No, I'm good."

"Okay, I got the orange juice-Archie. I was gone for two minutes."

Dad and I looked up from each other, seeing y/n come in through the back door, a carton of orange juice in hand.

"Oh, so you helped do all this?" Dad questioned, looking between her and the smoke that surrounded us. Laughing slightly I shook my head.

"No, no. She was great help actually but uh, I some how managed to mess it up while she was gone." I chuckled. Suddenly my phone rang. Looking down at the called I.D I sighed.

"Crap. I gotta take this. We gotta go." I sighed, grabbing y/ns hand and dragging her towards the front door. "Bye dad."

"Bye mr. Andrews."

~~~~

"It's another win for the bad guy. No one was there. His entire staff quit. He says he not sure how long he'll be able to keep the doors open. Maybe no even a week."

"It's because of what happened to my dad. People are freaking out." Archie sighed, his gaze never leaving the table. "I gotta be honest. I don't see myself going back soon."

"Wait, I'm sorry. Am I hearing acceptance?" Betty inquired, looking between all of us. "I'm not letting one psychopath with a gun dictate what happens to our place."

"I-im sorry? Are you not hearing yourself? Must I refresh your memory. Psychopath with a gun. You said your self, like two second ago!" I reminded, giving Betty an odd look.

"Jug, you went crazy trying to save the drive-in." Betty said, ignoring me.

"I can't take on any more social issues right now. I enough on my mind. My hands are full." Jughead sighed, looking between Betty and Archie. Veronica and I quickly shared a look of confusion. We were clearly being left out of something.

"If you mean your dad, juggie than your right. He should be your top priority right now, don't worry about this. And whatever else is on your mind." I smiled, placing my hand on top of his.

"I'll take point on helping pop tate." Betty declared.

"I'll help." Veronica volunteered, smiling. "Anything to get me away from my parents, I'm in."

"Another B and V team-up?" I asked. "They should really make a video game about you guys."

"I gotta jet." Jughead said, standing up and grabbing his bag. "I am off to meet my dad's court-appointed joke of a lawyer at the sheriff station."

"Let me come, jug. I gotta drop some flyers off for sheriff Keller." Archie mumbled, getting up aswell. He quickly bent down, planting a sod kiss on my lips. "I'll see you later?"

"Of course." I smiled, rubbing his arm before he walked away. Once him and juggie were out of ear shot I quickly turned towards Betty.

"What's going on white you, jug and Archie?" I asked, a confused look on my face.

"Yeah, me and y/n/n are suddenly feeling shunned by you guys." Veronica added. Betty shrugged, taking a sip from her water bottle.

"I have no idea."