Oh shit

What you wearing

"What's this?"

"The biggest story we've ever broken." Mom smiled at dad, smashing the hard drive on the table. Betty held my forearm tighter, clearly afraid of the encounter that was about to happen. "A tell-all exposé on the blossom clan and all of their glorious corruption."

"Um, y/n would you mind telling me what you're mother is talking about?" Dad asked me, eyeing mom.

"She's completely lost it." I started before Betty quickly covered my mouth before talking for me.

"It's time that they finally answer to everything that they've done to us, including taking polly."

"By the way, polly's living with the blossoms now, so congratulations. You finally got what you wanted. She's officially out of our lives." Mom snapped. I rolled my eyes at her, knowing polly's probably better off there then with our deranged family.

"I'm not publishing your personal vendetta." Dad insisted, venom seeping through his voice. Mom threw her purse on the desk, rolling her eyes.

"Good thing I don't need your permission." She snapped, sitting at the desk. She began typing but the computer dung, denying her access. She stood up straight, facing dad with a glare.

"What did you do, Hal?"

"Well, you kicked me out. So now I'm kicking you out." He smirked.

"If we expose the blossoms, maybe, just maybe, we might have a chance in hell to get out daughter back." Mom explained, treating fad like he was clueless.

"You are done here, Alice. You're fired." Dad bickered. I sighed, putting my head in my hands.

"Fine Hal." Mom sighed, picking up her purse. The three of us began leaving the register. I was just tired of everything at this point. Once we were completely gone, mom stopped dead in her tracks. Betty and I turned around, confused looks plasters on our faces.

"What?" I asked, my voice lowered with fear. She bent down picking up a loose brick in the sidewalk.

"I want my daughter back, you bastard!" She screamed, raising it over her head and throwing through the register window. Betty and I held onto each other, gasping.

My god.

~~~~

ARCHIES POV

"Val! Val, hey!" I screamed, trying to catch up with her. Things have been a little rough with her sense everything that happened with the blossoms and the stupid bribes and tricks I fell for. I finally caught up to her. "Look, you were right about being bought and taking shortcuts. After last night, I'm done with the blossoms. I am."

"Good for you Archie." She grumbled. "But I'm done with you. Ever since we started dating you've ignored me. You've ditched me."

"Val, please. Let me make it up to you." I pleaded. "This can't be just about me neglecting you."

"No Archie it's not just about that. It's about the blossoms, the music, the arguments, Y/N!" She explained.

"Y/n?" I questioned.

"Come on Archie you really can't be that dense." She snapped. I sent her another confused look and she just rolled her eyes, waking away. I stopped following her and watched her walk away.

Y/n?

Y/n.

Y/NS POV

What you wearing

"Anyway, enough about my drama

"Anyway, enough about my drama. Betty, you were saying something about jugheads birthday?" Veronica asked, ending the conversation she was having with me. I grabbed my water bottle opening it, taking a couple sips.

"Yeah, just that mr. Jones told me jugheads never had a birthday party." Betty explained. Archie and I both began nodding.

"Let's have one for him. Like, a low-key surprise party." She insisted with a smile.

"No, no, no." Archie and I explained, shaking our head frantically.

"That's a fantastic idea." Veronica began, ignoring Mine and archies pleads.

"Jughead doesn't like his birthday." I explained, putting my bottle down.

"Everybody says that. Nobody means it." Kevin insisted.

"Jughead is a lone wolf." Archie butted in, agreeing with me.

"Okay, ignoring the negativity. Betty, you know me. Any excuse to wear a cute party dress." Veronica smiled. "Okay so I'm thinking a quaint gathering. Inner circle only."

"Oh, my god. Don't turn around." Kevin insisted. The three of us turned around to see chuck Clayton walking into the cafeteria.

SHIT.