Alpha Daughter sample:

The Alpha Daughter:
----------------☽☆☾----------------------

Everyone knows the story about Romeo and Juliet, Forbidden romance, sorrow, love and death.

And we have all read love stories about love and passion, then the past coming back to haunt you, good wins over bad and then they live happily ever after.

But know one really tells the story about their children. But I will. I will tell you my story, a story with betrayal, loved once die, war, death, love lost, families murdered, a life on the run, destiny and it's horrible timing, not to mention finds her mate, the worst mate a girl could ask for... All because of one stupid jealous person her life is turned upside down.

She fights for her pack, stumbles into more trouble and through it all there is only one thing keeping her going. Her pack. Her people and they need her help.

This is my story, the story of The Alpha's Daughter.

-----------------☽☆☾---------------------

I looked at the blue sky just watching the clouds fly by, when I noticed it.

"Hey dad- did mom make dinner by any chance?" I asked through the mind-link, mom looked at me confused at my question.

"Why?" He asked.

"Cause I see smoke" I smiling a wolfy grin.

"I resent that!" Mom huffed. "I'm not that bad" She complained.

Dad laughed. "Yes you are my dear, but we love you just the same" He said nuzzling her fur. They are so cute. I can't wait till I find my mate. But I had this bad feeling as the smoke cloud grew bigger.

"No, seriously there is smoke, and it's coming from the house" I said

That was the last time I saw them again. After that everything went straight to hell. Vampires attacked and I alone escaped.

I haven't lost hope however. They are my family my blood and I will save them no matter what.

I am their Alpha and nothing is gonna stop me from saving my pack!