Chapter 18

Picture of Jace

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Chapter 18

Ali's pov

 Luke cheated on me! so why was my wolf complaining that she missed him she should be pissed. I felt so betrayed and hurt. And after that rogue attack in the woods. Yes I calmed him down, that doesn't mean anything! And he kissed me! how could he! He tried to talk to me again last night, but I jumped out of the window. So to say I wasn't in a very good mood was an understatement.

Yupp I did jump out of the window, Jace jumped after, being my babysitter and all, Jimmy looked at us as if we where both insane, he isn't much of a fighter. I know he can, and he is descent fighter, but he doesn't bother doing more then he has to,like the lazy slacker he is.

Why did I have to be here? I wanted to go home to my pack. I was walking in the back yard, pouting to myself. When I saw Elena. She was siting watching the fighting field. I slowly made my way over.

I saw Ethan standing behind her and I half smiled.

When Elena first came to the pack a few weeks ago she was in such a bad place. Ethan had been there for her from the beginning. It wasn't a surprise that they were a couple. Neither had found their mate, and they made each other happy. Ethan headed over to her. Elena was distracted. She was watching Jace work out on the training field.

Ethan however was not. He took Elena and held her in his arm and kissed her. She was shocked but kissed him back when she recognized him. 

I smiled, they guess they where kind of cute together. At the same time I felt a sting in my own heart.

"Where were you last night?" He said kissing her neck.

"I was..." She hesitated and he stared back at her with half black eyes, scaring her. Ethan growled. "Who?" gripping her harder than he should. He looked over at Jace. "Where you with Him?" He growled.

"I was with Ali" She said, not giving him any details. What was she gonna say, she was with me in the woods late at night training? That would sit well with him.

Not good. I should help her.

I thought I heard someone call my name, so I turned around. Hm.. Nobody in sight.

When I turned around I saw Jace grab Ethan by the color, "What the hell do you think your doing to her" 

"She Is my girl, I can do what I want, She is none of your business" Ethan growled. I looked from Ethan  to Jace wearily. 

"Mine" Jace growled. 

"The hell she is" Ethan yelled.