Chapter 14

Chapter 14

Luke's Pov

I woke up with a killer headache, lately I have been just sitting in the living room drinking, trying not to think about her. Some mate I thought in annoyance. I sat up with some effort and looked over at my phone, to check what time it was and saw I had gotten a text, number unknown. I read it and my eyes went wide.

Hey Luke 

I hope you get this text.

I am so sorry about the day I was crying and you found me. It was all a big misunderstanding, Alison and Daniel never slept together so please dont think badly about them.

- Emilie

I felt a wait lifting of my shoulders, she never cheated. I smiled, I had to go see her. I removed the cover only to realize I was lying here butt naked. What the? I looked around and noticed a girl sleeping next to me, no clothes. Mindy? I growled and in a flash I was hovering over her, hands around her throat,

"What the hell Mindy!" I growled, my hands tightening around her neck. 

She gasped in panic. "L-Luke, your hurting me!" She said tears in her eyes, from the pain. 

"Tell me we didn't fucking sleep together last night!" I growled, not letting her go. 

"L-Luke I c-can't bre-" She said gasping. reluctantly I let her go as her face had turned into a red colour. I stood up finding my shorts and asked again.

"Did we or did we not sleep together last night?!" 

She sat up, rubbing her neck, but smirked as I asked the question, she pulled her silk coat on and left it open, standing up, showing of her body, trying to look sexy. "We both know you wanted it" She purred, leaning close to my, rubbing her naked body against me.

I pushed passed her and said. "Get out!"

"Oh baby. You will want me back, I'm the best fuck you ever had".

I slammed her against the wall and the lamp on my nightstand fell on the floor. I was holding her by the neck.

"LUKE! LET HER GO" Adam ordered, entering the room just in time, a second longer and she would have been a goner.

"If you ever try this again, I will kill you!" I growled. "Now get the fuck out of here before I kill you right now" I growled. She let out a whimper, but left the room, pulling the coat around her, leaving in a hurry.

"Not even gonna say anything" Adam said, leaving the room. "just chill before you come back down, and try not to bite someone's head off"