Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Allison's Pov

Thump Thump Thump

My heart was beating like crazy, I tried to calm down, and not make a sound. I was hidden in the closet, in a secret room. My parent had asked me to hide, and not make a sound. I could hear them talking to someone, a man, he had a dark angry voice. Then I heard noise, fighting. I cried, but I didn't make a sound. I did as I was told. I heard the most disgusting sounds, bones breaking, clothes ripping and my mommy screaming. Tears falling down my face as I heard my mommy fall to the floor crying daddy's name, Then I heard a gun shoot and I couldn't hear mommy anymore.

After that everything was silent, I wanted to come out. I was so scared. What happened, was mommy and daddy okay? But I didn't. I waited. The bedroom door was ripped open, I heard foot steps and voices, they were talking, looking for something, looking for me? I felt the mans presence outside the closet and held my breath, silent tears falling down my face. The closet doors opened, the man couldn't see me, I was behind the secret door. He used bad words mommy and daddy always says not to use and slammed the doors closed. I heard the front door close and let out a breath.

I heard the clock in the living room hit 12.00 I had been in the secret room for 2 hours. Mommy was taking me out today so I didn't need to go to school, it was my birthday, I was 7 years today, but then the men showed up outside our house, and mommy told me to hide.

I crawled out of the closet. I was super quiet. Mommy and daddy's room was all messed up. I tiptoed down the stairs and I saw the entrance was a mess as well, red marks on the door, stuff on the floor. I tip toed into the living room and found mommy and daddy lying on the floor. I let out a sob, they were covered in blood. It smelled awful, I fell to the ground crying over their dead bodies, I don't know how long I cried, but when I was out of tears I sat up. I kissed their forehead and ran into daddies office. It was a mess in every room, but I didn't care, I sat down on the floor and moved a secret door in the wall where the safe was. I used the code daddy taught me. They had told me if anything ever happened I had to open the safe and everything I needed was in there.

I found some papers and started to read them. Mommy had taught me before I started school, we used to read fairy tales together every night. I read the paper.

Dear Allison

If you have opened the safe, and are now reading this, it means mommy and daddy are dead. That means we couldn't protect you and you are now alone, for that we are so sorry.

There is alot you need to know, and a lot you need to learn. First you need to know, that your adopted, meaning that mommy and daddy are not you biological parents. We love you like you were our own and never forget that, but your real parent were killed and it was their wish that we would protect you, we are your godparents.

They were killed because of what they are, werewolves. Do you remember the fairy tale I told you about the humans that could change into wolves, that is what you are. You are not alone, there are many werewolves in the world, some good, some not. You have abilitties stronger then any common wolf, so did your parent's. I am so sorry that we couldn't save you from this.

Now you have to stay strong. And follow this instructions.

You need to find the Red Moon Pack, they live in Vermont, call this number: 802 934 877 312.

Ask for Alpha Logan, tell him your name and they will come and find you. They will take you to Burlington, and you will live with them.

Close all the doors and windows, pack a few clothes like we showed you, hide in the office, and wait for them. Tell them were the spare key is and don't open the door for anyone.

Be Brave and remember we love you always.

Love Mom and Dad.

I read the second paper and it told me what to bring with me. I did as it said, locked the house, and called the number. A lady answered. I told her I needed to speak to the Alpha, she asked me why, and I told her I was supposed to tell him my name, she told me to wait and the Alpha would answer in a second. He did, his dark voice was a bit intimidating, I let out a sob and told him that my mommy and daddy was dead and that they told me to call him and he would help me.

His voice softened and he asked if I knew what to do and I told him I did. He told me everything was going to be alright and someone would come and help me. I hung up, found my stuff and packed everything in my bag, changed clothes and found some food in the fridge, I wasn't very hungry but the paper told me I had to eat something if I hadnt. I hid in the office under the desk and waited.

I waited for a while but it didn't take long before the sound of a car was outside the house. I heard the door opened and I held my breath.

"Allison?" A man called me. "Allison, Alpha Logan sent us to help you" he said and opened the office door.

"Allison are you in her sweetie,We won't hurt you I promise, I'm a friend of your parents my name is John". I crawled out from my hiding place and looked at him with caution.

"You knew I was under the desk didn't you?" I asked him, taking him of guard. He gave me a small smile

"Yes I did, how did you know?"

"Mommy told me that wolves have a good sense of smell and hearing" I said blinking away a tear.

"I'm so sorry about your mom and dad" He said giving me a careful hug, like I would break or something.

"Come on lets get you in the car. The Alpha want to meet you" John said taking my hand in his and lead me out of the house. I saw two more people, a big guy and a woman talking on her phone.

"The woman is making sure that you parents are taken care of, and the big guy is a protector, don't worry" John reassured me. I nodded and sat in the back seat. I looked back at the house and said a silent good bye. I held my locket close to my heart.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

I woke up in cold sweat. A dream. Just a dream. The memory of my childhood still haunted me even now. I held my locket close to my chest, calming my breathing. I hadn't had that dream in a while. I Opened my locket and inside was a picture of my parents on their wedding day and another one when I was 5 and I was in their arms. That was 14 years ago. I was 19 now. I climbed out of bed. I knew I wouldn't be able to go back to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hope you guys enjoyed my first chapter. Please let me know what you think.

Vote, and comment if you like it.