Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Alison's pov: 

I was heading out of the cafeteria, we had the after noon off. I couldn't wait to go for a run, to let my wolf out.

"Alison is the biggest slut ever!” I heard Bianca 'whisper' I couldn't help but chuckle, huh so this is what people think me I though amused, I never would have guessed, note the sarcasm. “I know right she’s like slept with half the football team.” one of the cacklers (Ashley) agreed with her, shocker there. “Oh and she so slept with the Headmaster how else could trash like her afford to come here.” Cassie butted in not wanting to be outdone.

Stupid humans, that's the best they could come up with? I left and headed to my car, well Ryan's car, I was borrowing it, Driving home alone. Danny and Ryan, Matt and Marcus  had an errand to run and wasn't at school today, pack stuff. Lucky them.  It was weird that they all left at the same time... I had been thinking about it for a while and it just didn't make sense. Why did they all need to leave?

Things wasn't much better at home. I went passed the slut-group on my way through the living room and guess what. It's the same lame gossip as Always. 

"No she is the biggest slut of all" They all laughed (more like cackled in my opinion) like it was the best joke in the world. "she is the Alpha's favorite" one of the girls began. Here we go... I thought.

You’d think I’d be hurt by these accusations but the thing is I’ve heard far worse and after all these years I don’t really care anymore it’s quite boring really. Like seriously if they want to insult me they should be a little more creative about it you know what I mean?

 I noticed Emilie was sitting close to them listening to their conversation. I didn't think anything of it, she should trust Danny, he's her mate after all. "I saw her getting out of his room a few weeks ago, no girl is supposed to be allowed in his room, we all know that" Ashley said and so the gossip continued. "Oh my god it's so sickening that Danny chose her over one of us, I mean we are so much prettier than her" Dianna whined. I snorted. "Heard she was all over him at the after party last Friday after the game" Another one said. I didn't bother listening anymore, same old, same old. I went up the stairs to my room and got in the shower. 

I changed to a loose summer dress, I was going for a run and it was easy to change into. I linked Danny and Ryan asking where they where. They didn't answer. Weird... I decided to run alone. Once in a while that feels good as well. 

When I went down, didn't see Emilie anymore, she must have left. The sluts where laughing there heads off about something as I left the house. More like cackled as always.

I went out into the forest and undressed. I tied my dress around my left foot. Shifting to my grey wolf I ran out. I knew this cute place in the forest, it was an open space where there was this adorable lake. It was a place Danny, Ryan and I stumbled over. I love to come here to think. I was a bit to close to the border line but I didn't care. 

I ran through the forest loving the wind in my fur, the speed the freedom you feel when you let your wolf out is so amazing. I found the lake and slowed down. I laid down my the water and just relaxed. I listened to the trees around me, the birds, the wind. I just laid there taking in the nature around me. The sun against my fur felt so good. I was totally ready to sleep when I heard a twig crack. My ear located the sound but I made no attempt to move. I used my nose to smell the intruder. It wasn't a pack wolf. Wait it was more then one scent. What the..! Rogues!