Chapter 10

Chapter 10

Alison's POV:

 I got out of Danny's room and saw Emilie standing by the stairs with a horrified expression on her face. I looked down, in just Danny's shirt. Oops. "Emilie.." I tried to say, but she was already half way down the stairs. Fuck! I got in Danny's room, "Danny, You got a problem" 

"What is it Ali?"

"Emilie saw me like this", I said pointing at the t-shirt I was wearing. "I don't think she thought I was here for a bed time story" I said.

Now his expression was the same as Emilie's had been. "Ali, shit! where is she?" He said getting up. "Running as we speak. Go get her" I said, but he was already out the door. Running after Emilie. Oops?

Danny's pov:

Fuck! What would Emilie think! She must have thought that me and Ali... Oh god! My Em, she should know I would never do that to her. After finally finding her. Losing her now, I can't let that happen.

I was following her scent down the stairs, through the house, outside the door and into the woods. I smelled a familiar scent but couldn't place, but she was no longer here. I followed her scent back to where her car had stood. She was gone. My wolf howled inside me. In sorrow. We had hurt our mate, she had run from us. I got in my car, driving to her house.  

The entire drive, i kept thinking about what to tell her, Ali was like my sister, of course I wouldn't do this to my mate, but she was already nervous about the hole werewolf thing, and our relationship, I knew this was probably the last drop. The drive didn't take more then around 15 minutes but it felt like torture. Knowing that my mate was hurting was killing me. 

I parked outside her house, she lived in town, in one of those neighborhoods where the houses was almost door to door. It felt a little to tight for my liking. I got out of the car and I knocked on the door.

It was her mom who opened. "Mrs. James I'm sorry to disturb you, is Emilie home?" I tried to sound polite and calm, but my wolf was clawing the walls inside me, wanting to be with his mate, reassuring her, comforting her, and so did I. 

"I'm sorry Daniel, she doesn't want to see you" She said with a sad smile. "Look Mrs. James Emilie thinks I did something really bad, but it was just a misunderstanding, and I need to see her, to explain. She needs to know I would never do anything to hurt her" I said, nearly pleaded.

"I'm sorry Daniel, you seem like a nice boy, but she doesn't want to talk to you, whatever you did, you hurt her and I think she may need some time" She suggested. 

I couldn't just break down the door, run to her room. Even if I wanted to. "Will you please just tell her, that was she thought she saw wasn't what it looked like, to just let me explain. Please will you just ask her to think about it?" I asked, now I was pleading.