Chapter 22

Chapter 22

Alison's POV

I could hear a door being slammed shut, and Mindy was growling as she entered my cell.

"Things not going well" I said. Guess this is it.

"How did they know you where missing so soon!" She snapped at me. 

"Mindy my best friends where at that party and my mate, did you really thing they wouldn't notice?"

"He is not your mate!" She snapped

"What did you think was gonna happen?" I said. "You thought you would kidnap me, and Luke would come crying on your shoulders?" She growled at me. I had been spot on. 

"Oh Mindy" I said in a patronizing tone "When you tried to threaten me, you were bad. When you tried to fight me, you were really bad. But when you try to be bad. You suck!" I said, and that did it she charged at me.

And the second she was close enough I made my move. I kicked her feet from under her. And she fell to the ground hard. Then I grabbed her, holding my chain around her neck. I held her there, she was kicking and lashing out but after a little while she went numb in my arms.

I didn't kill her. I just knocked her unconscious. I grabbed her keys and unhooked my chains. They fell off and fell to the floor with a loud bang. I didn't care. It felt so amazing to get those damn things off.

I tried to get up, but the drugs where still in effect. I was swaying from side to side. By vision still a bit blurry, like you just looked at the sun and your eyes haven't adjusted back. But it didn't matter. I chained Mindy up against the wall. I would come back for her later. Then I locked the door after me, leaning to the wall as I walked out the way Mindy came in. 

Luke's POV  

She was out here somewhere! The trackers have caught her scent, we were finally on the right track. Hang on Ali! I will save you!

Mindy was going to pay for this! Luke growled. Taking My mate. If anything happened to her... He stopped himself, knowing he wouldn't be ably to live with himself if anything had happened to her. instead he kept repeating She will be okay. Over and over, hoping if he said it enough he might start to believe it. 

The trackers stopped and Luke went into full Beta mode, knowing he couldn't fall apart. His mate needed him and he was going to save her! 

"What is it? He asked. 

"Sir, Mindy's scent goes into the cave over there but Alison's scent goes that way" Brad, one of their trackers said, nodding his head to the right.