Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Alison's Pov:

 I watched Danny leading Em up the stage, hand in hand. She was glowing. Danny whispered something in her ear, making her blush, before letting her hand go and stepped forward taking the mic that was standing there ready for him. 

He started the speech and everyone cheered, he was a great public speaker. I saw Em fidgeting with the end of her nails, looking at the ground nervously. Danny introduced her as the new Luna and everyone cheered and greeted her, and she smiled shyly. Danny kissed her cheek and she blushed, "Please welcome her with open arms" Was the last thing he said and he lead her down the stage again. 

Everyone was happy for Danny, finally finding his mate. Everyone was dancing to the music, chatting or congratulating them. I was happy for him, it was about time.

I made my way over to the bar, asking for a drink, and the bartender nodded. 

Ryan came over taking the glass the bartender was about to give me, taking a sip of my drink.

"Hey!" I said pouting, "That was mine!" I said crossing my hands over my chest, making a stand, trying to look angry. But I could never be angry at him. Not for long anyway. He chuckled and leaned closer, kissed my nose and gave me my glass back with a wink.

"Ryan" I said chuckling,

"What" he said facing innocence. I snorted.

"What do you think about the happy couple?" Ryan asked changing the subject. "I'm happy for them. Em seems like a sweet girl and Danny deserves to be happy"

Ryan nodded. "Bartender? Give me something good" He said. The man behind the bar nodded and was handed a drink.

he was handed a light drink that was yellow and turned white at the top. He took a sip and smiled. "Here try this" And I took his glass while he held mine. Taking a sip, it tasted like lemon soda with alcohol in it, dangerously yummy. 

"I'm keeping this!" I said with a smile and took another sip. Ryan just chuckled and sipped the drink that used to be mine.

"fair enough" He said.

We had fun that evening dancing are asses of, chatting and goofing around. I felt a but odd, and decided it was time for a break and excused myself from the group of people I was talking with and headed outside for some fresh air. I saw Ryan coming my way, but I turned to look at the moon.

* * * * * 

I fell to the ground and let a whimper escape my lips. It felt like I had been stabbed in the heart with a knife. "Ali!" Ryan said in surprise and ran to my side immediately. He must have called Danny, through the mind-link because soon Danny and Em was here too. 

"What is it what's wrong!" He asked. "Oh God what's happening to her?" Em asked. 

"I don't know" Ryan said frustrated "she just suddenly fell to the ground"

I took a deep breath  "No, I'm fine" I said trying to stand up, but I was hit again with another wave of pain, and I curled up on the floor, biting my lip not to scream.

"You are not fine" Ryan said and pulled me up, carrying me close to his chest.

"Get her up to her room" Danny said.

"What is happening to her?" Em asked as Ryan laid me down on my bed.

"Her mate" He scrawled. 

"No way, I thought that was a myth" 

"Apparently not" Ryan said with a growl.

"What?" Em asked confused.

"Luke just cheated on me" I said growling.

"When your mate cheats on you, some mates can feel it" He explained "in waves of pain" He said looking at me with pain in his eyes.

I sat back up leaning on my elbows but another wave of pain sent me back down, I arched my back at the pain. I was panting. I focused, trying to calm my breathing. But the pain was to much to bare and I fell into darkness.

* * * * * 

I woke up with Em patting my forehead with a cool cloth whipping the sweat from my forehead.

"Em?" I said, my voice all groggy.

"Here" She said and handed me a glass of water. I chugged it down in a big gulp.

"Thanks" I said. 

"Ryan just left, Danny complained that he needed to eat, so he is coming back soon with food for you too" Em said.

"What happened?"  I asked, my memory a bit foggy.

"Ryan said that Luke cheated on you, and that's why you felt the pain, and that's why you fainted" She said. I nodded, processing the information.

"I was so worried" Em said a tear falling down her cheek.

"Oh Em, I'm fine. see I said sitting back up, "I'm fine" Well except the howling heartbroken wolf in my head.

"I'm so s-sorry" She sobbed.

"Don''t be it's not your fault" I said, trying to reassure her. 

She looked at me with guilt in her eyes. More tears falling. "Ali, I think it is" She said and I frowned.

"What do you mean?"

Ali, I have done something really bad..."

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Hope you like my story so far, please don't forget to vote and comment.