Chapter 23

Chapter 23

Mindy's POV

I was chained up to the wall. Again. I was in the pack cellar. Chained in one of the cells. I had been brought here by the trackers who found me.

First time I had been, I woke up in the cell that I had Alison in, only she had escaped and chained me to the wall after she knocked me out. The trackers had found me and laughed their heads off. Fucking assholes. And the Bitch Alison had gotten away.

I bet she was tucked up in bed right now, with Luke by her side. God that pissed me off. I growled and pulled on the chains. Like that would help. There was no way I would be able to get out. I knew it was useless but I still tried one more time. 

"Will you stop with the noise already"

My head snapped up. I hadn't realized there was someone else here. I turned and saw Mason chained up to the wall as well. 

"Why are you here?" I asked him. Well more like snapped.

"I could ask you the same, only I can already guess why" Mason said.

"Oh yeah you think your so clever, do tell, why do you think I'm here" I said smug, he didn't know shit, he was just being a stupid, cocky prick.

"You and you-know-who tried to kidnap that bitch Alison. Only you failed, she got away and now you're here" He said shrugged.

"What how did you know that I had help from-" I stopped speaking, I wasn't going to give away the only person who might save me from this mess. "you-know-who?" I asked.

"Because I actually use my brain, unlike you" He said smug.

"Yeah well you think you're so clever but your chained to the wall just like me" I said, but he chuckled.

"The difference is they don't have anything on me" He said with a cocky smirk. "you on the other hand only have a few days left"

"What are you talking about?" I said, feeling myself panic. A few days? No way... I mean... I... I couldn't even think strait.

"I mean, you-know-who told you to take some of the wolf bane, saving your ass, by the way, and when that leaves your system, you will be questioned and then executed for treason" He said, a wicked look on his face, almost like he was enjoying himself. 

"How did you know about him?" I asked again. 

He smiled a wicked smile, that actually sent shivers down my spine. 

"Because Mindy, I was the one who made him help you" my eyes widened with realization. 

"You?"

"Me" Mason smirked. 

"You think he would have thought of taken wolf bane himself when you guys came back? No, that was all me" Mason said. I realized he really did know what he was doing. Question is why? And what is he planning?

"Of course you where only a diversion, the real party is just about to start. In a few day's before they can question us they will be given a surprise they will never live to remember" He said laughing a cruel laugh. I smiled realizing what he had just said. I might come out of this alive after all.

"Let me join you" I said. "I'll do whatever you ask of me, but please let me have a part to play in that bitch's death. I want in. I'll do everything you ask of me" I said.

Mason stopped laughing. "We'll see. After all there are still one last move left before the show begins" Mason said laughing. This time so did I.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

So what do you think? Boring? short? Please let me know what you feel like reading next. I'd love to know <3 

Please don't forget to Vote and comment, I really appreciate it :) 

Also any mistakes I apologize.